Old November 24th 05, 03:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II

Default (OT) brown shirt rhf.

dxAce (The Star Spangled Boner) wrote:

LMAO at the knuckle dragging 'tard.

You do realize that 94 percent of your posts contain the 'word' LMAO?

You must have really been traumatized in that orphanage in order to be
so fixated on your own anus.

What a maroon
Old November 24th 05, 03:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Hill

Default OK Joe - Thanks for the (OT) at the Start of the Subject Line.

From: "Brian Hill"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 18:27:42 -0600
Subject: OK Joe - Thanks for the (OT) at the Start of the Subject
Line.

From: "RHF"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: 23 Nov 2005 03:36:35 -0800

OK Joe - Thanks for the (OT) at the Start of the Subject Line.

Brown Shirt - No !

But I do wear Khaki Pants occasionally )

Yes - I be a Sock Puppet for Jesus - Can I Get an Amen !

dear lord god - thank you jesus - amen ~ RHF
.
.
. .
.
Jesus was a liberal.

Greg

And next you'll call the US Rome. Right? Come on, you know you want to.

BH

I think you're losing it Brian.

Greg

Happy Thanksgiving Greg. I hope you and your family are well.

BH

Old November 24th 05, 04:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

m II wrote:

dxAce (The Star Spangled Boner) wrote:

LMAO at the knuckle dragging 'tard.

You do realize that 94 percent of your posts contain the 'word' LMAO?

You must have really been traumatized in that orphanage in order to be
so fixated on your own anus.

What a maroon

Yeah, I know that a great deal of my time is spent LMAO at you, 'tard boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old November 24th 05, 04:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II

dxAce (The Star Spangled Boner) wrote:

Yeah, I know that a great deal of my time is spent LMAO at you, 'tard boy.

Let me get this straight...

You 'Lick My Anus Orbitally' at *ME*? Get help you deviant. With all
that insurance money it should be easy.

mike
Old November 24th 05, 04:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

m II wrote:

dxAce (The Star Spangled Boner) wrote:

Yeah, I know that a great deal of my time is spent LMAO at you, 'tard boy.

Let me get this straight...

You 'Lick My Anus Orbitally' at *ME*? Get help you deviant. With all
that insurance money it should be easy.

I know I'll be giving thanks tomorrow that I'm not a dumbass Canucky 'tard boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old November 24th 05, 04:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Greg

From: "Brian Hill"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 21:58:34 -0600

From: "Brian Hill"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 18:27:42 -0600
Line.

From: "RHF"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: 23 Nov 2005 03:36:35 -0800

OK Joe - Thanks for the (OT) at the Start of the Subject Line.

Brown Shirt - No !

But I do wear Khaki Pants occasionally )

Yes - I be a Sock Puppet for Jesus - Can I Get an Amen !

dear lord god - thank you jesus - amen ~ RHF
.
.
. .
.
Jesus was a liberal.

Greg

And next you'll call the US Rome. Right? Come on, you know you want to.

BH

I think you're losing it Brian.

Greg

Happy Thanksgiving Greg. I hope you and your family are well.

BH

Back atcha Brian. Thanks, and have a great Thanksgiving.

Greg

Old November 24th 05, 04:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Southerners Warmer To Charitable Giving Than New Englanders.
www.humaneventsonline.com
cuhulin

Old November 24th 05, 04:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Otherwise,I always wear print (is that a name/term for them) shirts.For
instance,my shirt (always short sleeve shirts and must have at least one
pocket) I am wearing now is dark purple with rows of horizontal and
vertical lines all over my shirt,sort of like a plaid design.I never
have cared for solid color shirts.I always wear black socks.
cuhulin

Old November 24th 05, 06:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

DaviD - 'you' are No Church
But 'your' Mind does Roam ~ RHF

FA: 2-EIMAC 4CX250B's @$66, BROWN BROS CTL-A COMBI KEY @$88 cooltube CB 0 September 20th 05 02:40 PM
Brown, Lewis & Epstein Dan Richardson Antenna 28 July 3rd 05 01:59 PM
Bob Brown dead Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 December 2nd 04 05:57 PM
Flash: Murphy Brown Painter Dead N8KDV Shortwave 0 March 9th 04 11:42 PM