Old November 23rd 05, 11:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Oklahoma Joe

Default (OT) brown shirt rhf.

(this is for the brown shirted one- rhf- keep pushing the repug
misinformation line. maybe Jesus told you to do it.
(sock puppet for Christ).

From The Wall Street Journal, 11/23/05:

http://online.wsj.com/public/article... main_tff_top

Majority Believe White House Misleads Public, Poll Shows

THE WALL STREET JOURNAL ONLINE

November 23, 2005

A majority of U.S. adults believe the Bush administration generally
misleads the public on current issues, while fewer than a third of
Americans believe the information provided by the administration is
generally accurate, the latest Harris Interactive poll finds.

While the telephone survey of 1,011 U.S. adults indicates about 64% of
Americans believe the Bush administration "generally misleads the
American public on current issues to achieve its own ends," opinion on
the topic is clearly divided along party lines.

A large majority (68% to 28%) of Republicans say the Bush
administration generally provides accurate information.

However, even larger majorities of Democrats (91% to 7%) and
Independents (73% to 25%) think the information is generally
misleading.
The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Old November 23rd 05, 03:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Warren

Default OK Joe - Thanks for the (OT) at the Start of the Subject Line.

From: "RHF"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: 23 Nov 2005 03:36:35 -0800

OK Joe - Thanks for the (OT) at the Start of the Subject Line.

Brown Shirt - No !

But I do wear Khaki Pants occasionally )

Yes - I be a Sock Puppet for Jesus - Can I Get an Amen !

dear lord god - thank you jesus - amen ~ RHF
.
.
. .
.

Jesus was a liberal.

Greg

AMEN

Warren
Old November 23rd 05, 04:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

From: "RHF"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: 23 Nov 2005 03:36:35 -0800

OK Joe - Thanks for the (OT) at the Start of the Subject Line.

Brown Shirt - No !

But I do wear Khaki Pants occasionally )

Yes - I be a Sock Puppet for Jesus - Can I Get an Amen !

dear lord god - thank you jesus - amen ~ RHF
.
.
. .
.

Jesus was a liberal.

Yeah, right.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old November 23rd 05, 05:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

Greg - Jesus was Jesus - and 'you' are not [.] ~ RHF
Old November 23rd 05, 05:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

From: "RHF"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: 23 Nov 2005 03:36:35 -0800

OK Joe - Thanks for the (OT) at the Start of the Subject Line.

Brown Shirt - No !

But I do wear Khaki Pants occasionally )

Yes - I be a Sock Puppet for Jesus - Can I Get an Amen !

dear lord god - thank you jesus - amen ~ RHF
.
.
. .
.

Jesus was a liberal.

Greg

Jesus was Rambo with stigmata.

Old November 23rd 05, 05:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

DaviD - 'you' are not Jesus [.]

DaviD - 'you' are not Rambo [.]

DaviD - 'you' suffer from the Stigmata of being DaviD [.]

david - the truth will set you free - be free ~ RHF
Old November 24th 05, 12:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Hill

From: "RHF"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: 23 Nov 2005 03:36:35 -0800

OK Joe - Thanks for the (OT) at the Start of the Subject Line.

Brown Shirt - No !

But I do wear Khaki Pants occasionally )

Yes - I be a Sock Puppet for Jesus - Can I Get an Amen !

dear lord god - thank you jesus - amen ~ RHF
.
.
. .
.

Jesus was a liberal.

Greg

And next you'll call the US Rome. Right? Come on, you know you want to.

BH

Old November 24th 05, 12:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Hill

"dxAce" wrote in message

Your radio drags on the ground when you tote!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

LMFAO!

BH

Old November 24th 05, 02:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 18:27:42 -0600, "Brian Hill"
wrote:

Old November 24th 05, 02:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Greg

From: "Brian Hill"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 18:27:42 -0600

From: "RHF"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: 23 Nov 2005 03:36:35 -0800

OK Joe - Thanks for the (OT) at the Start of the Subject Line.

Brown Shirt - No !

But I do wear Khaki Pants occasionally )

Yes - I be a Sock Puppet for Jesus - Can I Get an Amen !

dear lord god - thank you jesus - amen ~ RHF
.
.
. .
.

Jesus was a liberal.

Greg

And next you'll call the US Rome. Right? Come on, you know you want to.

BH

I think you're losing it Brian.

Greg

FA: 2-EIMAC 4CX250B's @$66, BROWN BROS CTL-A COMBI KEY @$88 cooltube CB 0 September 20th 05 02:40 PM
Brown, Lewis & Epstein Dan Richardson Antenna 28 July 3rd 05 01:59 PM
Bob Brown dead Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 December 2nd 04 05:57 PM
Flash: Murphy Brown Painter Dead N8KDV Shortwave 0 March 9th 04 11:42 PM