RadioBanter

-   -   Musica del Ecuador (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/82669-re-musica-del-ecuador.html)

[email protected] November 23rd 05 09:44 PM

Musica del Ecuador

Dont know what you said and I dont want a translator to translate your
Phoney language.Speak English.
cuhulin

m II November 24th 05 04:09 AM

Musica del Ecuador

wrote:

Dont know what you said

You are a complete idiot.

mike

[email protected] November 24th 05 05:04 AM

Musica del Ecuador

At least I am complete,Haw Haw Haw.Hot Rods to Hell movie is on my tv
Radio now,its a good movie.Dana Andrews,Jeanne Crain are in the
movie.Dana Andrews was born in Mississippi. www.devilfinder.com
Biography Dana Andrews

Hey,I am interested in buying one of them little portable DVD movie
player thingys,the kind that has a screen that flips up and down.Are
there any gadgets like that that can also be connected to my tv set and
computer on the market? I haven't gotten around to checking them out
yet.
cuhulin

RHF November 24th 05 06:52 AM

Musica del Ecuador

M II - Eveyone has to be good at something.

M II - It would appear that 'you' are
.. . . good at being Can-A-Duha-ian.

God {Allah} Bless America -Amen ~ RHF