Old November 23rd 05, 09:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Musica del Ecuador

Dont know what you said and I dont want a translator to translate your
Phoney language.Speak English.
cuhulin

Old November 24th 05, 04:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II

wrote:

Dont know what you said

You are a complete idiot.

mike
Old November 24th 05, 05:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

At least I am complete,Haw Haw Haw.Hot Rods to Hell movie is on my tv
Radio now,its a good movie.Dana Andrews,Jeanne Crain are in the
movie.Dana Andrews was born in Mississippi. www.devilfinder.com
Biography Dana Andrews

Hey,I am interested in buying one of them little portable DVD movie
player thingys,the kind that has a screen that flips up and down.Are
there any gadgets like that that can also be connected to my tv set and
computer on the market? I haven't gotten around to checking them out
yet.
cuhulin

Old November 24th 05, 06:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

M II - Eveyone has to be good at something.

M II - It would appear that 'you' are
.. . . good at being Can-A-Duha-ian.

God {Allah} Bless America -Amen ~ RHF