RadioBanter

-   -   comments on palstar r30cc? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/82841-comments-palstar-r30cc.html)

jwb November 26th 05 02:28 PM

comments on palstar r30cc?

looking to buy on fo these for swl/bcb dx
any good?
thanks jack

Walt Novinger November 26th 05 03:18 PM

comments on palstar r30cc?

You might Google for "palstar"...lots of reviews.Also in Passport.

--
Walt Novinger
Raleigh, NC USA

[email protected] November 26th 05 09:45 PM

comments on palstar r30cc?

Everyone seems to rave about them but the 2 I tried were terrible
sensitivity-wise and the IF was unstable on both with tons of birdies.
I must have gotten successive "lemons"! My old FRG-8800 blew both of
them away performance-wise.

Frank