Old November 26th 05, 06:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

Default For the Lurkers and Want-To-Be... Kenwood R-5000 Reveiver Owners plus VC-20 UHF Converter

For the Lurkers and Want-To-Be . . .
Kenwood R-5000 Reveiver Owners that are Memebers of this Group.

For those in Search of a VC-20 UHF Converter
or 'new-to-you' Kenwood R-5000 Receiver

There are a few Kenwood R-5000 Receivers listed on eBay
this Week. This potential increases the Buyers change
of getting one at a Good Price.
SEARCH eBAY = http://search.ebay.com/kenwood-r-5000
SEARCH eBAY = http://search.ebay.com/kenwood-r5000

Near Mint Boxed Kenwood R-5000 Communications Receiver
http://cgi.ebay.com/KENWOOD-R5000_W0QQitemZ5832853061

One of these Kenwood R-5000 Receivers has the Optional
VC-20 VFH Converter Unit Accessory Installed.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Kenwood-r-5000_W0QQitemZ5834815569
Like I have posted before - If you want one of these
Optional VC-20 VFH Converter Units sometimes the only
way to get one is to buy a Receiver with one installed
and them Decide which is the better Receiver of the two
and swap-out the VC-20 if necessary - Then Re-Sell the
'other' Kenwood R-5000 Receiver without the VC20.

About Once or Twice a Year these get listed on eBay
Kenwood VC20 VHF Converter for R-5000 Receiver
http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ5832852554
Note - Source eBay UK

Excellent Kenwood R-5000 6kHz Crystal Filter YK-88A-1
http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ5832851479
Note - Source eBay UK

Search eBay for Kenwood-Trio 6 kHz AM Filter YK-88A-1
YK-88A-1 = http://tinyurl.com/8zgl6

naturally none of these are my receivers ~ RHF