Old December 5th 05, 07:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

Default RRS - The Topic is Shortwave and the Goal is to Talk About (Wri...

Devil Finder .Com = http://www.devilfinder.com/

SEARCH : First Commercially available Shortwave Radio
http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...twave +Radio+
.. . . and what is in the middle of Page One of the Search Results :

Welcome to Rec.Radio.Shortwave (AM/FM DXing)
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/radio/monitoring/am-fm-dxing/
However, most recent radios, even those designed for
quality shortwave reception, ... Ferrite loops, however,
are available commercially from at least two ...

Welcome to rec.radio.shortwave (AM/FM DXing)
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/radio/monitoring/am-fm-dxing/

it's a small world after all ~ RHF
Old December 5th 05, 08:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

Cuhulin - Sorry forgot the word "KIT" - my bad ~ RHF

SEARCH : First Commercially available Shortwave Radio Kit
http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...ve +Radio+kit

THE KNIGHT KIT PAGE
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaver...ham/knight.htm
Old December 5th 05, 10:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Well,you gotta hit it in the middle if ya wanna get a little.

Here is another one I thunked up out of the top of my head bone.
www.devilfinder.com
List all of Shortwave Radio Frequencies
cuhulin