RadioBanter

-   -   Your interest? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/83781-re-your-interest.html)

Sanjaya December 6th 05 09:57 PM

Your interest?

"Ron Baker, Pluralitas!" wrote in message

I was wonder why you folks are interested in
short wave or what you like listening to.

I'm not much into broadcasts... except maybe
Radio Havanna. They're funny.

I'm more into odd signals and digital modes.
Radars, ship to shore, maritime fsk/sitor, anything
coded.

--
rb

I like music from other countries. Last night I heard Ukranian music. I love the Latin and African
rhythms, and my favorite of all is Bulgarian folk music.

[email protected] December 6th 05 10:16 PM

Your interest?

Interval Signals. www.sigtel.com/radio_intval.html
cuhulin

saki December 6th 05 11:05 PM

Your interest?

wrote in news:25146-43960DB4-1842@storefull-
3258.bay.webtv.net:

Interval Signals.
www.sigtel.com/radio_intval.html

Nice article, thanks!

----

DeWayne December 7th 05 07:16 AM

Your interest?

"Sanjaya" wrote in message
.net...

"Ron Baker, Pluralitas!" wrote in message

I like music from other countries. Last night I heard Ukranian music. I
love the Latin and African
rhythms, and my favorite of all is Bulgarian folk music.

Does it make you want to get up and dance?

[email protected] December 8th 05 04:53 PM

Your interest?

I agree with you about the Bulgarian folk music. Really fascinating.