Old December 6th 05, 09:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Sanjaya

Default Your interest?

"Ron Baker, Pluralitas!" wrote in message
news

I was wonder why you folks are interested in
short wave or what you like listening to.

I'm not much into broadcasts... except maybe
Radio Havanna. They're funny.

I'm more into odd signals and digital modes.
Radars, ship to shore, maritime fsk/sitor, anything
coded.

--
rb

I like music from other countries. Last night I heard Ukranian music. I love the Latin and African
rhythms, and my favorite of all is Bulgarian folk music.

Old December 6th 05, 10:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Interval Signals. www.sigtel.com/radio_intval.html
cuhulin

Old December 6th 05, 11:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
saki

wrote in news:25146-43960DB4-1842@storefull-
3258.bay.webtv.net:

Interval Signals.
www.sigtel.com/radio_intval.html

Nice article, thanks!

----

Old December 7th 05, 07:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DeWayne

"Sanjaya" wrote in message
.net...

"Ron Baker, Pluralitas!" wrote in message
news

I like music from other countries. Last night I heard Ukranian music. I
love the Latin and African
rhythms, and my favorite of all is Bulgarian folk music.

Does it make you want to get up and dance?

Old December 8th 05, 04:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I agree with you about the Bulgarian folk music. Really fascinating.

Here's Your Answer, Todd.... K4YZ Policy 104 May 9th 05 09:43 AM
Pecuniary Interest FTIV Policy 7 January 19th 05 12:33 AM
For sale: Partial interest in Alaska AM/FM station. Meyer Gottesman Broadcasting 0 August 14th 04 05:58 PM