Old December 9th 05, 03:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
beerbarrel

Default Last post that I will make for awhile....

It's to mII. I apologize to you and your mother for that posts that I
made. I also apologize to and Cancer victims that I might have upset.
Please forgive me for that attacks...

Tracy

Old December 9th 05, 04:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

beerbarrel wrote:

It's to mII. I apologize to you and your mother for that posts that I
made. I also apologize to and Cancer victims that I might have upset.
Please forgive me for that attacks...

Tracy

Sure doesn't look like the real Beerbarrel.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 9th 05, 05:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I am looking at my big old antique Oaken Whiskey Barrel sitting on the
hardwood floor in my living room right now out of the corner of my
eye.Whiskey Barrel ot Beer Barrel,do y'all actually believe a real
Barrel would ever apologize for anything? I dont think so!
cuhulin

Old December 9th 05, 06:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
clifto

dxAce wrote:
beerbarrel wrote:
It's to mII. I apologize to you and your mother for that posts that I
made. I also apologize to and Cancer victims that I might have upset.
Please forgive me for that attacks...

Tracy

Sure doesn't look like the real Beerbarrel.

Oddly enough, this is posted from the same IP address all the other
beerbarrel articles are posted from. That's a good indication that
this is the real mccoy. However, the fact that he's posting through
Google suggests he may have lost his news server privileges at Cox.
That may be the reason for the sudden apology.

Old December 9th 05, 06:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
MnMikew

"clifto" wrote in message
dxAce wrote:
beerbarrel wrote:
It's to mII. I apologize to you and your mother for that posts that I
made. I also apologize to and Cancer victims that I might have upset.
Please forgive me for that attacks...

Tracy

Sure doesn't look like the real Beerbarrel.

Oddly enough, this is posted from the same IP address all the other
beerbarrel articles are posted from. That's a good indication that
this is the real mccoy. However, the fact that he's posting through
Google suggests he may have lost his news server privileges at Cox.
That may be the reason for the sudden apology.

Obviously mikey2 sent in some complaints.

Old December 9th 05, 06:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

clifto wrote:

dxAce wrote:
beerbarrel wrote:
It's to mII. I apologize to you and your mother for that posts that I
made. I also apologize to and Cancer victims that I might have upset.
Please forgive me for that attacks...

Tracy

Sure doesn't look like the real Beerbarrel.

Oddly enough, this is posted from the same IP address all the other
beerbarrel articles are posted from. That's a good indication that
this is the real mccoy. However, the fact that he's posting through
Google suggests he may have lost his news server privileges at Cox.
That may be the reason for the sudden apology.

Could very well be. I didn't look at the IP numbers, just the email addy.

Thanks,

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 10th 05, 03:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II

beerbarrel wrote:

It's to mII. I apologize to you and your mother for that posts that I
made. I also apologize to and Cancer victims that I might have upset.
Please forgive me for that attacks...

Thank you.

Apology accepted.

mike