Old December 9th 05, 11:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default For Bruce J. eco-terrorists arrested

www.chuckbaldwinlive.com The Freedom Documents.
cuhulin

Old December 10th 05, 03:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Greg

From: dxAce
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 13:48:31 -0500
Subject: For Bruce J. eco-terrorists arrested

MnMikew wrote:

The FBI estimates that ecoterrorist groups have committed more than 1,100
crimes in the United States since 1976, causing about $110 million in
property damage, and the building industry group says $8 million of that
damage has been in Washington state since 1996.

Shoot the *******s.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Shoot which *******s, Fox News, the FBI, or the building industry group?
That's a lot of *******s!

Greg

Old December 10th 05, 03:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Greg

From: "RHF"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: 9 Dec 2005 10:32:25 -0800

BpnJ,

Sit in the Front Room of your House with your Family and have
a Molotov Cocktail {Fire Bomb} thrown through the Window [.]
Now Tell Me That Is NOT Terror !

No thanks.
- - - Yes I Know Ecology and Saving the Planet Helps to
Justify A Lot of Eco-Terrorist Crimes against Property by
the Liberal Media.

Example?

However, just be a Black Family in the South and have a
Burning Cross placed on your Front Yard by the KKK and
it is Instant National News of "White Racist Terror" by the
Liberal Media.

The media should mid their own business and stop labeling white racist
cross-burners as "terrorists".

Any Crime Against a Person (Corporation) or Their Property that
is designed to Kill, Injure, Damage, Destroy, or Create Fear
is a Terrorist Act [.] - IMHO

Boy howdy!

Also - IMHO - Terrorist Deserve (need to be placed) Life in Prison
without possibility of Parole : In Maximum Security with Solitary
Confinement for Life as an Example to All : That All Terrorism
Will NOT Be Accepted Under Any Circumstances [.] [.] [.]

Yeah without even so much as a trial. Just roun 'em up and throw them in
prison!

so say i - my opinions stated as facts ~ RHF
.

That's the problem. You think your half-baked opinions are facts.

Greg

Old December 10th 05, 03:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II

MnMikew wrote:
"bpnjensen" wrote in message
oups.com...
BpnJ,

Sit in the Front Room of your House with your Family and have
a Molotov Cocktail {Fire Bomb} thrown through the Window [.]
Now Tell Me That Is NOT Terror !

Please read what I said.

I would never advocate this. I would call this terror.

Bombing of unoccupied areas is borderline.

Bruce

Bombing is bombing Bruce.

Except in Iraq, where the victims are so worthless that the killers
can't even be bothered to count their bodies.

B 52 bombers over a defenseless Baghdad will be remembered as worse than
what the Nazis did in Poland during the month it took to overrun them.

Bring back Nuremberg NOW.

mike
Old December 10th 05, 04:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

Greg - That's 'your' Problem ~ RHF

I can look in the Mirror and See Myself
and Know That I "Am Being" A Pompas Ass !

Greg - Can 'you' say the same thing ? ? ?
No Cause 'you' Truly Think Not ! [.]

Old December 10th 05, 04:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon

In article ,
"Brenda Ann" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message

.com...
In article .com,
"bpnjensen" wrote:

Thanks for the story. I do not support the types of actions we
read about in the article, which are needlessly destructive and
have potential to harm living things. While I sympathize with
their motives, their actions are wrong and, frankly, do not serve
their causes well.

I will also say that simple property destruction does not
automatically "terror" make. Expensive and needless vandalism,
perhaps - but application of the "terror" moniker for many things
- like knocking over a transmission tower - is hyperbole.
Starting fires or bombing is borderline, however, and certainly
unwarranted.

Sometimes what starts out as "simple property destruction" ends up
injuring or killing people.

Knock over a transmission tower and you end up with live wires on
the ground that can kill people.

A vacant building may have someone like a homeless transient in it
for example. Starting a fire could kill someone in the "empty"
building. A fireman showing up to fight the fire could get killed.
The fire company showing up to fight the deliberately set fire
would not be able to attend to another accidental fire that
threatens people.

A rule of life is that if you initiate an action of violence it is
then out of your control and sometimes takes on a life of its own.

Destroying peoples property has consequences intended and otherwise
the least of which is physiological and that my friend is terror.

We have laws on the books for people that start fires. They're call
arsonists, and the crime is called arson.

We have laws on the books for people that kill people. They're called
murderers, and the crime is called murder.

Murder when combined with the commission of another felony, such as
arson, can be charged as first degree murder, a capital crime, in
most states.

One could stretch and call any arson or any murder a terrorist act..
but I don't believe that to be logical, lest we call every crime a
terrorist act. I also disagree with calling any crime a hate crime.
It's a crime, there are laws on the books to cover it. Period. To
call it a hate crime or a terrorist crime gives more credit to the
perpetrator and less to the victim in every case. To call something a
hate crime is to marginalize the victim as someone worthy of
someone's hate.. but I digress.

I don't want to continue an off topic thread but I was addressing the
contention that just because the "intent" was to destroy property and
not life or limb it could turn out that way due to the destructive
force unleashed.

You put a force in motion and there is the law of unintended
consequences to contend with. Think about it, now many times does
something work out exactly the way you envisioned it?

As for "lest we call every crime a terrorist act" the intent or state
of mind of a perpetrator in criminal law is well established as to the
extent of charges brought against an individual and the penalty paid
for an offense.

If it could be proved that the offense was intended to strike fear in a
a racial group or society in general as a terrorist act that would carry
additional penalties over the crime committed as another offense. This
can manifest as a degree, level or enhancement in the penalty phase of
adjudicating a case.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old December 10th 05, 03:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Greg

From: "RHF"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: 9 Dec 2005 20:06:40 -0800

Greg - That's 'your' Problem ~ RHF

I can look in the Mirror and See Myself
and Know That I "Am Being" A Pompas Ass !

Greg - Can 'you' say the same thing ? ? ?
No Cause 'you' Truly Think Not ! [.]
.
.

Not true! I can look in the mirror also and see that you are a pompous ass!

Just kidding.

Greg

Old December 10th 05, 05:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

Greg,

One can be Truly Amazed by what they See
in the Mirror in the Morning . . .

Especially when they are still in Bed Dreaming !

with the mind's eye we can see all we imagine ~ RHF
Old December 11th 05, 12:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Iraq Kill and Maim. www.cryptome.org/index.html
cuhulin

Old December 12th 05, 05:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
MnMikew

"Greg" wrote in message
That's the problem. You think your half-baked opinions are facts.

Greg

Pot, meet kettle.