RadioBanter

-   -   Soviet jamming (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/84197-re-soviet-jamming.html)

Jack Schneider December 12th 05 08:36 PM

Soviet jamming

As a former U.S. Army cw operator in Germany from 1948 to 1952, I can
tell you that with the receivers we used the Soviets wasted a lot of
money with their bagpipes and swishers. A good operator could work right
through it. They never used the one method that would have made it
really tough.
Jack

[email protected] December 13th 05 05:09 AM

Soviet jamming

Is that you? B1 Nightowl.
cuhulin

[email protected] December 13th 05 05:59 PM

Soviet jamming

I know how to mess up them Soviet jammers.I am not Stupid enough to say
it on the Stupid internet though.
cuhulin