Old December 12th 05, 08:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Jack Schneider

Default Soviet jamming

As a former U.S. Army cw operator in Germany from 1948 to 1952, I can
tell you that with the receivers we used the Soviets wasted a lot of
money with their bagpipes and swishers. A good operator could work right
through it. They never used the one method that would have made it
really tough.
Jack

Old December 13th 05, 05:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Is that you? B1 Nightowl.
cuhulin

Old December 13th 05, 05:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I know how to mess up them Soviet jammers.I am not Stupid enough to say
it on the Stupid internet though.
cuhulin

From The Memory Hole MnMikew Shortwave 4 December 14th 04 07:16 AM
Jamming on the air: why? Steveo CB 20 December 5th 04 08:58 PM
Shortwave Jamming Questions {FireArm} Shortwave 2 September 2nd 04 04:53 PM
schematics wanted - "jamming device" Limitedselection CB 23 September 19th 03 07:14 AM
Jamming Still Happening on the N9EE Repeater Robert Hartung Policy 1 July 12th 03 10:26 PM