Old December 13th 05, 03:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Hooking up Radio Speakers

Each one of the speakers already has about four or five feet of black
speaker wires connected to the back of the speakers,the wires were on
there when I bought the speakers at the Goodwill store.One of the wires
on each speaker has a white stripe running the entire length of the
wire.I guess when I get a good 9 volt battery,I will do it like Dave
said and then I will check with my ears for listening quality like
ve3iut says.I dont want to hook up the speakers and leave them that way
if they are sucking and blowing.Stuck in the doorway,I remember an old
Festival of Shorts program I once saw on tv.A department store basement
sale and them wimmins were chuggin and tuggin on corsets and girdles and
shoes that were oviously two or three sizes too small for them.
cuhulin

Old December 13th 05, 04:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Incense,everywhere you go in Vietnam,people burn Incense all the
time,either stick or spiral Incense,to drive away the
Mosquitos,Mosquitos (seemingly) big enough to pick you up and carry you
away.
cuhulin

Old December 13th 05, 05:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Screw them spealers,I will hook em up same same and if I dobt like it,I
will riverse the wires.I am not goin to worry about em.
cuhulin

Old December 14th 05, 01:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I never messed around with incense and neither did of any of the guys I
knew in Vietnam either.Dont jaywalk in Dallas,Texas,you could spend
eleven days in the lockup.What's the matter with them crazy a.. cops
over there anyway?
www.lewisnews.com

www.devilfinder.com police CORRUPTION
cuhulin

Old December 14th 05, 02:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 19:41:22 -0600, wrote:

I never messed around with incense and neither did of any of the guys I
knew in Vietnam either.Dont jaywalk in Dallas,Texas,you could spend
eleven days in the lockup.What's the matter with them crazy a.. cops
over there anyway?
www.lewisnews.com

www.devilfinder.com police CORRUPTION
cuhulin

Dallas is a ****ed-up place. Top tourist attraction is a warehouse
next to where JFK got hit.

Old December 14th 05, 03:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Dallas is a Great City,384 miles West of Jackson.I have been there many
times before.Have you ever been to Dallas? It's crooked dart cops over
there that are messed up.I reccomend they stop riding dart
transportation.
cuhulin

Old December 14th 05, 01:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

Dang - DaviD ! - I did not know that you were that old.

So DaviD tell me did 'you' know Davy Crockett and
Daniel Boone too ? ) ~ RHF