Old December 14th 05, 12:53 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave
DrDeath

Default Your Radio Leader Speaks: K1MAN Essay - Three Classes of Americans

wrote in message
oups.com...
K1MAN ESSAY - ES051212B -

Three Classes of Americans

1. Everybody else.

2. Yuppies

3. Wannabe Yuppies

All of life is governed by Jack Carlton's "Pecking Order Theory." Go
where you will, there will be natural pressure to fall into some very
definite "pecking order." If you bring along your own "pecking
order," and follow THAT instead, there will, of course, be friction.
This is where the "wisdom" of "When in Rome, do as the Romans do"
comes from.

In the movie "The Great Escape," the German Colonel running the elite
German prison camp asks the American flier if all Americans are so
insolent? The reply was: "Just about 99%" So, America itself is a
giant macro "pecking order." All the other micro "pecking orders"
lie within.

The trick is to find a "pecking order" (or orders) that best suit you.
Not so easy in a world where there are so many models to choose from.
The Ten Commandments would be a good start!

A huge problem in the United States today is too little quality time
being spent by parents with their children. America's great
"experiment" exacerbates this problem greatly. Here, almost anything
goes, and natural "market forces" sort all of it out and with many
bruises and bumps along the way. America is not for the faint of
heart.

A related problem is the lack of role models for kids. America will
get it right, however. This will take some time as we continue to
struggle with all the strong market forces that have a free play in
our rough and tumble country, land of the free and home of the brave.

73 and GL de K1MAN

I reread that post a couple of times and it still makes no sense. Are you on
drugs?

Old December 14th 05, 01:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Your Radio Leader Speaks: K1MAN Essay - Three Classes ofAmeri...

I read the first paragraph and I knew he is full of crap.
cuhulin