Old December 14th 05, 04:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default New User - New Receiver - Reception Questions

www.devilfinder.com Universal Time Coordinated Time Zones Around the
World

Roughly or loosely speaking,UTC is five hours ahead of your New England
Time Zone over there near London town,England.That married Irish woman
(she is pi..ed off at me right now because once in a while,I put my foot
in my mouth,,, but she always comes back,it's a long story,dont ask)
wayyyy over yonder across the big pond is six hours ahead of my
Mississippi Coon Ass Time Zone.
cuhulin