Old December 14th 05, 07:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default V. of Armenia

Putting out a good signal at present on 9965 khz.

Old December 14th 05, 07:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Signed off at 19:45

Old December 14th 05, 07:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Let em!,they are Nothing anyway,,, I know the History of VOA.I am more
concerend about that 33 year old divorced woman in Petal,Mississippi,I
haven't heard from her in a coons age.
cuhulin

Old December 14th 05, 08:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

What's up with that sassy gal next door to you, anyway? You should head
over there tonight and bust a move.

Steve

Old December 15th 05, 12:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Brunette gal drove up in their driveway next door about 45 minutes ago.I
still wonder about that new stretched wheelbase (it isn't a limosnie)
Lincoln car she drives with them bar lights on top and that funny
looking electronic gizmo built into the dashboard of that car.
cuhulin

Old December 17th 05, 04:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

Default (OT) : DaviD - Have 'you' Always Had these Violent Tendencies ?

DaviD - " Somebody's gonna pop a cap in yo butt. "

DaviD - 'you' starting to have sexual fantasies again ?

Or... DaviD are 'you' simply having a "Tookie Williams" Moment ?
DaviD's Hero = http://www.tookie.com/
DaviD's Latest Cause = http://www.savetookie.org/

(OT) : DaviD - Have 'you' Always Had these Violent Tendencies ?
To Do Bodily Harm To Others ? - Or Outright Murder People ?

David - I Will Pray that God will Heal and Cleanse 'you'
of 'your' violent nature toward your fellow man - Amen ~ RHF

david - 'you' are an off-topic posting gang of one ~ RHF
Old November 4th 06, 05:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 14 Dec 2005 12:08:27 -0800, wrote:

What's up with that sassy gal next door to you, anyway? You should head
over there tonight and bust a move.

Steve

About the only movement he will be busting if he is lucky, is a bowel
movement. :-)

Sorry this post too so long to reach me here on Saturn.

I suppose Earth will be gone by the time it gets back to you all.

High quality TERRORIST defense products available he

-------------------------------

The QUEEN of night time radio. The most intelligent, charismatic, high-minded, wise woman in human history
holds court from 1800 to 2100 CDT at the link below:

Listen to her and be humanized! Bev Smith!
http://www.1230thebuzz.com

"Why Use a drug when a food can do the same thing?"

http://www.enraptured.discovermangosteen.com/

http://www.telebay.com/7777

www.tryfrutavida.com/2279991

www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/cgb
www.prepaidlegal.com/biz/cgb

Voice of Armenia [email protected] Shortwave 0 May 22nd 05 07:44 PM
Voice of Armenia dxAce Shortwave 4 March 12th 05 07:27 PM
Who Can Have A US License? Sequential Calls? Steve Robeson K4YZ Policy 59 December 7th 04 07:14 PM
Armenia has increased times for 4810 kHz Mike Terry Shortwave 0 August 28th 04 01:05 PM