Old December 14th 05, 11:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave
jonz

Default Aussie Youth Pride Photos (ot)

"David" wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 20:48:35 -0500, "Fred Fatass"
wrote:

He http://www.aryanunion.org/AussieAction.htm

MUCH MORE he www.halturnershow.com

They don't look like Aborigines to me.

wow...10/10 for your powers of observation........j

Old December 14th 05, 11:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave
David

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 10:13:21 +1100, "jonz"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

He http://www.aryanunion.org/AussieAction.htm

MUCH MORE he www.halturnershow.com

They don't look like Aborigines to me.

wow...10/10 for your powers of observation........j

I just think it's a hoot that ****ing Italians and Englishmen are
yelling at Arabs in Australia for not being from there.

Old December 15th 05, 12:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Dont let Paul Gallo, www.supertalkms.com here in Jackson hear you say
that about Eyetalians.
cuhulin

Old December 15th 05, 12:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

The Guru movie is on tv Radio now,just over,Next movie up!
Comedy,Drama.(1989) Michael York,Rita Tushingham.Utpal Dutt.A British
rock star and a hippie (Rah Rah Hippie Dippie Best Team in Mississippi)
study star with a master in India.

Reminds me of them Radio speakers strung out in them fields in Vietnam.
cuhulin

Old December 15th 05, 01:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Crazy Killer air marshals are expanding.Dont travel by Air,Land,Sea.Stay
Home and Lock and Load!!! Kill Anybody and Everybody you even think
looks like fed govt.It is Your Life on the Line.Sabotage Everything in
Sight! Let the air out of their tires,buy/steal chemical glass etch
stuff and smear it all over the windshields of their vehicles.I know how
to keep them Helicopters from landing too.SABOTAGE fed
govt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is NOT America anymore!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

Old December 15th 05, 02:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

A..hole "marshalls. www.lewisnews.com The Only Good air marshal is a
Dead! air marshal!

That looks like one of the Blues Brothers Dodge cars in this movie on
Radio tv,Mother,Jugs & Speed.
cuhulin

Old December 15th 05, 02:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

The Only Good fed govt employee is a DEAD! fed govt employee.
cuhulin

Old December 15th 05, 02:12 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

DaviD,

So 'you' only have good things to say about the peace loving
Arab Youth {Gangs} who took it upon themselves to shot
into a School just because the Australian Children were sing
Christmas Carols. And Christian Churches are being Burned.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems...2/s1531169.htm
http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7001478101
http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ory?id=1403995

Is Paris Still Burning ? ? ?

God {Allah} Bless Australia and the Australians - Amen ~ RHF
Old December 15th 05, 08:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

Cuhulin,

Need I Remind 'you' that as a Member of the US Army for
a few years 'you' were a 'yourself' a US Federal Employee.

Cuhulin - May 'you' Live Long and Prosper.

God {Allah} Bless America and All Our Current
and Former US Federal Employees - Amen ~ RHF
Old December 15th 05, 11:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

For the three years of Active Duty in the U.S.Army I joined up for,plus
three years of Inactive Duty after I served my three years of Active
Duty in the U.S.Army.Part of my DD Form 214 says,and I am looking at it
right now.18.Terminal Date or Reserve Obligation.
DAY MONTH YEAR
30 OCT 68

I didn't REUP because I knew after my three years of service in the
U.S.Army I was going back to Civilian Life.

There is an article at www.lewisnews.com about Wikipedia if you
want to check it out.
cuhulin