Old December 17th 05, 04:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) but is it really?

www.devilfinder.com Waltzing Matilda MP3

Whar you at,Aussiesek? I am looking for a few Songs with the Music and
Lyrics I have seen and heard on the internet before.Maggie and that
Bagpipe,Amazing Grace that rolls on for about thirteen minutes nonstop
and that Heather Haywood,Sounds of the Shore and The Farm and that one
by that woman Mary Black (I think that's her name) in Galway,Ireland.
cuhulin

Old December 17th 05, 05:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 10:59:42 -0600, wrote:

www.devilfinder.com Waltzing Matilda MP3

Whar you at,Aussiesek? I am looking for a few Songs with the Music and
Lyrics I have seen and heard on the internet before.Maggie and that
Bagpipe,Amazing Grace that rolls on for about thirteen minutes nonstop
and that Heather Haywood,Sounds of the Shore and The Farm and that one
by that woman Mary Black (I think that's her name) in Galway,Ireland.
cuhulin

''Monster'' by Steppenwolf?

Old December 18th 05, 06:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Mark Zenier

In article ,
David wrote:
On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 12:05:27 -0600, wrote:

I once taped the Sounds of the Shore and The Farm songs on one of my old
tape recorder radios,about seven years ago,somehow,I accidently screwed
up and erased them.What I gotta do,get in touch with Melbourne or
Sydney,Australia? I know a few wimmins in Australia via emails.Maybe
John Rogers
www.jeepdraw.com would know how I can get them songs
back.I know him too.
cuhulin

http://www.abc.net.au/rn/music/nocturne/presenter.htm

There's also a web site that catalogs all Australian music.

dig, dig...

http://www.musicaustralia.org/ Run by the National Library of Australia
and other organizations.

Mark Zenier