Old December 18th 05, 02:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
ole man blues

Default How To Best Raise Revenues On Internet Radio Station

We are looking for some professional ideas. A friend of ours has
successfully engineered the biggest internet radio station in a genre
(the Blues). His station is listed as number one in this genre in
such directories as live365.com, Audiorealm, Shoutcast, iTunes, and

others. But this has come with a cost. Now he is looking to raise
revenues to support the continuation of this station. How might he
best interest advertisers to advertise on his station? Please do
not reply to this post unless you have serious answers

Old December 18th 05, 03:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
johnboy

How about go go ****ing spam someone else with your bull****.

That serious enough for you?

F-O

oups.com...

Old December 18th 05, 03:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

This probably isn't the best place to ask these questions. This group
is about shortwave radio.

Steve

Old December 18th 05, 03:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John S.

ole man blues wrote:
We are looking for some professional ideas. A friend of ours has
successfully engineered the biggest internet radio station in a genre
(the Blues). His station is listed as number one in this genre in
such directories as live365.com, Audiorealm, Shoutcast, iTunes, and

others. But this has come with a cost. Now he is looking to raise
revenues to support the continuation of this station. How might he
best interest advertisers to advertise on his station? Please do
not reply to this post unless you have serious answers

The answer to that question is probably beyond an internet discussion
group. The answer is partly going to be determined by what you
understand your target audience to be composed of. Then you are gping
to have to determine what kind of advertising works on the internet. I
think you should contact someone with training and experience in
marketing to determine what does and more importantly does not work
with an audience that you really can't survey easily.

Old December 18th 05, 03:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I own and I use a physical,Linksys Wireless B Music Station internet
Radio.I like it very much.Scotland,Ireland,Radio.
cuhulin

Old December 18th 05, 03:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I like to listen to Cymru R' Byd Radio in Wales once in a while.At aboot
midnight,their time zone untill about six ayy yem,Forget it! (Twas onnn
the Isle of Capri that I met herrr,,, neath the shade of a Coconut
Treeee) They chase evreybody out and lock the doors.Isle of Manx Radio
is pretty good too.Because I Say so,that's Why!
cuhulin

Old December 18th 05, 04:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

High Noon movie has just noo cranked up on Radio tv now.But,somewhere
durin the time frame of the movie I need to shave me two weeks old beard
and put on my cleanest dirty clothes,my next oldest sister comes over
here on early Sunday afternoons (with a few frozen leftovers) to see if
I am still alive n kickin.
cuhulin

Old December 18th 05, 04:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I have a lot of "professional ideas" y'all wouldn't like them,though.
cuhulin