Old December 19th 05, 11:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Degen DE1105 comments

David wrote:

Hopefully it'll be available in the USA.

Yeah, this sounds like something you could tote, at least on a good day.

Old December 20th 05, 12:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Mike W

I've just implemented my solution . . . . . . plonk

"dk" wrote in message
oups.com...
ugh... somehow I knew that you would chime in on this with some type
of "off topic" crap. Good for you and your webtv, and your classic
movies, and what not, but please leave this list alone, unless it's on
the topic of discussion. We would all appreciate it greatly.

Degen DE1105 comments [email protected] Shortwave 4 December 20th 05 12:05 AM
DEGEN DE1105 Dan Shortwave 4 August 2nd 05 02:31 AM
Degen DE1105 .. Anyone bought / tested one ?? Dan Shortwave 0 June 12th 05 03:39 PM
eBay bans use of the word "Degen" Sanjaya Shortwave 14 January 13th 05 03:47 PM
BPL interference - reply comments - YOUR ACTION REQUIRED Rob Kemp Policy 0 July 10th 03 07:09 AM