Old December 20th 05, 11:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

Default OT LMAO at the tard boy!

http://www.infowars.com/articles/Bus...o_dictator.htm

Old December 20th 05, 11:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

David wrote:

http://www.infowars.com/articles/Bus...o_dictator.htm

Yep, LMFAO yet again at the mentally ill 'tard boy known as David Rickets.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 21st 05, 12:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:
David wrote:

http://www.infowars.com/articles/Bus...o_dictator.htm

Yep, LMFAO yet again at the mentally ill 'tard boy known as David Rickets.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

- - Probably talking about President BunnyPants..

- ****wit The President..
- The Worlds Worst President..

- Appointed Not Elected..

etc...

Old December 21st 05, 01:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Old December 21st 05, 05:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I used to think Alex Jones was completely nuts, and to a degree, I was
right. All that crap he said Clinton was going to do turned out to be
false. However, Bush must have listened to Jones. Now we have the Viper
Squad (trains), feds taking guns (New Orleans), jump squads
(rendition), and snooping without a warrant. I'm still not convinced
Bush will step down in 2008, or when he is impeached.

Old December 21st 05, 08:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

M... - 'you' are right President George "W" Bush
will not be stepping down in 2008 - of that I am
very sure of . . . ~ RHF
Old December 21st 05, 03:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
MnMikew

"David" wrote in message
http://www.infowars.com/articles/Bus...o_dictator.htm

Another AJ fan, cool. Spying like this is nothing new. Roosevelt did it on
the Quakers. Johnson spyed on Hanoi Jane. Clinton used it to catch a spy,
Aldrich Ames.

Old December 21st 05, 03:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
MnMikew

wrote in message
oups.com...
I used to think Alex Jones was completely nuts, and to a degree, I was
right. All that crap he said Clinton was going to do turned out to be
false. However, Bush must have listened to Jones. Now we have the Viper
Squad (trains), feds taking guns (New Orleans), jump squads
(rendition), and snooping without a warrant. I'm still not convinced
Bush will step down in 2008, or when he is impeached.

Listening to AJ will do this to you. Get your contrail pills yet? My Burkie
Light should be here soon. :-)