Old December 20th 05, 11:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Skipp

Default Computer/Radio

Can someone tell me the basic needs for controlling SW radio with my
computer?
Thanks Glenn

Old December 21st 05, 12:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

http://radio.tentec.com/Amateur/Receivers/TT320

Old December 21st 05, 04:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
lucky

Hi

Many SW receivers can be hooked up to a computer. You have to check on if
the model you want has computer control as one of the featuers.
Second you NEED computer software to control it.
That's very important. There are many software programs that control certain
receivers like RXplus. But the previous poster pointed out a a GREAT
receiver for what you want.

The Ten Tec 320D is made just for computer use. It can't be used on it's
own. You need a computer to use it but it's pretty cheap and works
fantastic. I own one myself. It comes with software too and there's lots of
FREE software for it too. Lots! But I use Noels "RXPlus" it's worth the
money.

Lucky

Old December 21st 05, 05:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 11:25:15 -0500, "lucky" lucky@TheBotStopsHere
wrote:
Noels "RXPlus" it's worth the