Old December 21st 05, 12:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Mike W

Default Newer rev ATS-909 ?

I was browsing the Amazon site the other day and noticed a recent buyer
comment on the Sangean 909. There was a link to a web site where this
person did a mini-review and mentioned something about a newer version which
has a blue Sangean badge in the upper left corner of the radio. He mentions
an upgraded speaker, but not much else. Does anyone in the group have any
info on this and if there are any other known upgrades or fixes to the
recent 909's?

Old December 21st 05, 05:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

That was my review and website. It isn't the radio labs. It is the
plain 909. I was told by some other people around the web (on the
Yahoo Group I think) that if it has a blue badge on it then that
symbolizes that it is the newest model and has an upgraded speaker from
those with the red badges. They said this was the only known upgrade.

I believe the Yahoo Group for the Sangean 909 is actually named for the
Radio Shack version.

Matt

wrote:
Mike W wrote:
I was browsing the Amazon site the other day and noticed a recent buyer
comment on the Sangean 909. There was a link to a web site where this
person did a mini-review and mentioned something about a newer version which
has a blue Sangean badge in the upper left corner of the radio. He mentions
an upgraded speaker, but not much else. Does anyone in the group have any
info on this and if there are any other known upgrades or fixes to the
recent 909's?

- Probably referring to the radiolabs Mods on the 909...

http://www.radiointel.com/review-sangeansuper909.htm

Old December 21st 05, 08:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

MW,

ABOUT - Sangean ATS-909 / RadioShack DX-398
'portable' AM/FM Shortwave Radio / Receiver
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...e48ff9439a3c76

Radio Shack DX 398 / Sangean ATS 909
'portable' AM/FM Shortwave Radio
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...e677f0485110a3

Check-Out the Radio Shack DX-398 / Sangean ATS-909
Group at YAHOO ! = http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DX398/

hope this helps ~ RHF