Old December 21st 05, 02:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
SeeingEyeDog

Default Communist Chinese sell organs from executed prisoners to British

Operations were to be carried out at Guangzhou Air Force Military Hospital

"There are spies," Dr Na said. "We have to be very careful."

Military hospitals are independent of the health ministry, but as Dr Na
euphemistically said, they also have better access to the Public Security
Bureau - the police. This means transplants that are a good "fit" are more
readily available from the execution grounds.

Foreigners, after their initial check-up, are guaranteed their organ will
arrive within two weeks. Some human rights campaigners have claimed the use
of transplanted organs encourages the authorities to arrange executions to
suit the doctors' schedules.

Asians pay half the western price...

http://telegraph.co.uk/global/main.j...6/horgans16.xm

Old December 21st 05, 02:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
GYT

Man what a great idea! We should do that in the U.S.

Too bad we couldn't get Tookie's brain before they killed him. My poodle
needs a brain transplant.