Old December 22nd 05, 06:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Oklahoma Joe

Default (OT) ground swell.

from ELCHINO-

THE END OR THE BEGINNING OF THE END

Arch Conservative William F Buckey wrote bout President G.W Bush's
attempt to justify the World Wide Electronic Surveillance of all 6.5
billions inhabitants of the Whole World and He fond it wanting.
Article 2 of the Constitution said that G.W Bush is the Commander in
Chief of the Armed forces, i.e., of about 3 millions people maximum not
of the whole 300 millions Americans let alone the 6.5 billions World
Inhabitants .
Since He is the Protector of the Life and Security of all 300 millions
of us, those who are US Citizens, to do his job properly, He has to
have the right/duty to spy on all of us, for our own good, and of
course on the rest of the World, 6.2 billions peoples who have no say.

But could He do this snooping without INDEPENDENT supervision, routine
reviewing.
He Said He could not do it without revealing to our Enemy our
Methodology which the latter, being very flexible to adapt, will find
the way to overcome. He had a few senators whom his agents briefed
very incompletely and these senators were under pain of prison and
dishonor if they were to reveal the briefing had taken place. The
judge who was an accomplice in this snooping scheme resigned voicing
serious doubt on check and balance of the Executive by the Legislative
, leading Buckey to voice that all three power centers of the US , the
Presidency, the Legislative the Judiciary were at fault except the last
one the Press which is doing its job.

If this continued surveilliance were to continue then who is going to
prevent G.W. Bush or future Bushes (Jebb Bush ?) to do the snooping for
the Bush's clan security and wealthand not for the benefit of all
Americans/

This could be the end of Freedom as we know it in this Good Land of
Our. But things are not going well for the Bush/Cheney Neocons cabal.

The Patriot Act was extended only for 6 months with 5 good Republican
Senators (or Traitors if you are Red Jacket or Akl Zeller)siding with
the Democrats to prevent a permanent status for this emergency
and-full-of loopholes- law to destroy our Civil Liberty.

Tom Delay who masterminded the transformation of the US Republican
House of Representatives into obedient Lobbyists might go to the
slammer or at the least removed from the Whip position He abused
profusely.

Ultra pro-military like Murtha dared to raise their opposition to a
no-end-in-sight war fought with insufficient means and public support.

I interpret these events to mean the beginning of the end for the
Neocons.

The Worlds Uncensored News Source