Old December 25th 05, 05:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Default OT Bush Recording All Phone Calls And Emails Of Americans

m "I'm a stem" II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

LMFAO yet again at the dumbass in CanaDuh.
Why do you use your anus for sex?
I don't! It's just that you're a perverted little Canucky 'tard boy and you
fantasize that I do. That says a lot about you!

LMFAO at the dumbass stem up in CanaDuh yet again.
You just said it again. "Laughing my *effin ass* off". no sense denying
what you've just publicly stated for the millionth mind numbingly boring
time.

You know EXACTLY what that phrase means, as do all the other perverts
who use the acronym.

http://www.acronymdictionary.co.uk/acronymko.html

You should consider advertising your deviancy and preferences in the
appropriate newsgroups. This one isn't it.

This one isn't the one for you, 'tard boy!

LMFAO yet again at the dumbass Canuck.

Now go tote it, boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Let me make this very clear to you. Your phrase *effin ass* is a
compound noun. A compound noun has many variations. Your particular
phrase has either the 'adjective-noun' form OR the 'verb-noun' form.

Either one may apply to your sickness, depending on whether or not you
are engaged in your perversion at the moment (verb) or just describing
what your backside is for (adjective)

http://www.edufind.com/english/grammar/NOUNS4.cfm

Many formerly sick people have returned to the heterosexual norm and
became employable, productive members of society. I implore you. Get help.

You should talk about help, 'tard boy! After all, you're a damn dumbass Canuck.

Now run along and tote like a good little boy.

LMFAO at the deranged mentally ill stem yet again!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 25th 05, 05:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II

dxAce wrote:

m "I'm a stem" II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

[...]

You are just like the proverbial alcoholic uncle, in a state of
perpetual denial...well..that and sounding like a bloody broken record,
unable to stop yourself from repeating the same stupid lines over and
over again.

I'm amazed that you don't seem to realize what a deep rut you've dug for
yourself. It's worthy of a Twilight Zone script.

"The Parrot Whisperer' is a good working title, implying exactly what a
limited vocabulary you are capable of imparting.

With that I leave this small thread. You may now continue your colonic
criminality and infernal intestinal invasiveness.

mike
Old December 25th 05, 05:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

m "I'm a stem" II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

[...]

Don't let the door hit you in your dumb Canucky ass on the way out, 'tard boy!

LMFAO yet again at the hilarious dumbass in CanaDuhhhhhhh...

dxAce
Michigan
USA