Old December 24th 05, 03:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
SeeingEyeDog

Default OT Bush Recording All Phone Calls And Emails Of Americans

"David"
It depends on what the recordings they actually review are about. I
always assume that this country is no different than the Gorky Park
Soviet Union.

You would be welcome to emigrate there. They would enjoy your humour.

I'm hoping that a giant comet takes out half the planet so we can
start over.

Suicide is your answer!