Old December 26th 05, 04:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II

Default Pirata - 6925.2

dxAce wrote:

Message from Commander Bunny at 1819 on 6925.1.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Pirata?

Listening to illegal taxis now?

==========================
pirata n. an unlicensed taxi; a gypsy cab.

http://www.doubletongued.org/index.p...ionary/pirata/

==========================

mike
Old December 26th 05, 11:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Message from Commander Bunny at 1819 on 6925.1.

Pirata?

Listening to illegal taxis now?

==========================
pirata n. an unlicensed taxi; a gypsy cab.

http://www.doubletongued.org/index.p...ionary/pirata/

==========================

Silly 'tard boy... it's Spanish for pirate.

LMFAO yet again at the un-educated dumbass Canuck.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 26th 05, 04:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II

dxAce (The Star Spangled Boner) wrote:

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Message from Commander Bunny at 1819 on 6925.1.

Pirata?

Listening to illegal taxis now?

==========================
pirata n. an unlicensed taxi; a gypsy cab.

http://www.doubletongued.org/index.p...ionary/pirata/

==========================

Silly 'tard boy... it's Spanish for pirate.

That's certainly what the URL I posted said. Glad to have informed you.
Let's see how your retention is.

Etymological Note: Spanish pirata ‘pirate.’

LMFAO yet again at the un-educated dumbass Canuck.

We don't want to hear about your anal sex anymore. Stop the advertising,
deviant.

mike

Old December 26th 05, 04:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Message from Commander Bunny at 1819 on 6925.1.
Pirata?

Listening to illegal taxis now?

==========================
pirata n. an unlicensed taxi; a gypsy cab.

http://www.doubletongued.org/index.p...ionary/pirata/

==========================

Silly 'tard boy... it's Spanish for pirate.

That's certainly what the URL I posted said. Glad to have informed you.
Let's see how your retention is.

Etymological Note: Spanish pirata ‘pirate.’

LMFAO yet again at the un-educated dumbass Canuck.

We don't want to hear about your anal sex anymore. Stop the advertising,
deviant.

You're the only one advertising anal sex, 'tard boy! (Obviously the favourite
pastime of CanaDuhhhhhhh...).

LMFAO at the dumbass Canuck, yet again.

dxAce
Michigan