Old December 27th 05, 05:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Default Using Twin Lead or Ladder Line for your Antenna's Feed-in-Line ? -Then 'consider' a Pair of Vintage Style TV Antenna Clips . . .

David wrote:

On 26 Dec 2005 22:03:59 -0800, "RHF"
wrote:

DaviD - "It's a hustle."

DaviD - YES - But more then once I have written of my own actions
in posting references to my own Shortwave Radio Related Groups
on YAHOO ! - That I Am Promoting {Pimping} My Groups and
Shamelessly Whoring them in the Postings.
- You Shall Know The Truth {About Yourself}
- And The Truth Will Set You Free
- Be Free ! {Hey - That's Me!}

With Respect to the First Line in many of my Posting Here on RRS.
This is usually a restatment of the Subject Line of the Message :
"Using Twin Lead or Ladder Line for your Antenna's Feed-in-Line ?
- Then 'consider' a Pair of Vintage Style TV Antenna Clips . . . "

PLUS - A Link to an Identical Message Post to One of My Groups.

As with All Links/URLs - "YOU" Choose to Click-On Them and Look
-or- simply Not Click-On Them and Not Look - There is No Obligation
on 'your' Part to do either. It's just like the message being posted :

"YOU" Choose to Click-On the Message and Look & Read -or-
simply Not Click-On the Message and Not Look & Read.

DaviD - you, You. YOU ! Decide - It's About "YOU" DaviD.

Another World Wide Internet Freedom : To Click ! -or- Not To Click !

DaviD - 'you' Have Questions ? - The Internet Has Answers !
[ In an Asymmetrical Synergistic Contextual Labyrinth
- Now Don't Get Lost : ]
.
.
. .

Quit ****ing posting your insane messages to me. Why the **** do you
puctuate like that on this board? You don't do that elsewhere, you
****ing fruitcake.

You're the frickin fruitcake, mental retard boy!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 29th 05, 04:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II

Default Laughing my Ace off.....

David wrote:
On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 12:23:28 -0500, dxAce
wrote:

You're the frickin fruitcake, mental retard boy!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

The word is ****!

Isn't that what he does to his own Ass on a daily basis? The pervert
sure advertises it here often enough.

mike.