Old December 26th 05, 09:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RonH

Default New Palstar receiver in 2006

I have heard throgh IRCA emails, that there is a new Palstar receiver coming
out in 2006. Cn anyone confirm this and if so, how it will differ from
current R30; which I was just about to buy?

Ron

Old December 27th 05, 01:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RonH wrote:
I have heard throgh IRCA emails, that there is a new Palstar receiver coming
out in 2006. Cn anyone confirm this and if so, how it will differ from
current R30; which I was just about to buy?

Ron

I certainly hope this is true, but I haven't heard anything about it
and don't see anything about it on Palstar's website.

Steve

Old December 28th 05, 10:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Arthur Pozner

Something must be in the works. R30 will have a sibling soon,
one with a keypad and an even higher 3rd order intercept. When it
arrives is unknown at this time, but it seems Palstar is capable to
challenge 7030 Plus. Let us hope it will be under 1K.