Old December 28th 05, 04:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
urelian

Default St. Elizabeth, St. Veronica, and Many Saints on 1-18-05

Saint Elizabeth, Saint Veronica, and Many Saints say, "Many of Us are
present here now, but We have come to awaken your mentalities to look
at human life in a deserving way, and that it has a purpose for you to
live in your daily manner of doing things, always remembering that All
of Heaven is aware of every move you make, every word you speak."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON JANUARY 18,2005 AT 12:31 P.M.

SAINT ELIZABETH
SAINT VERONICA
MANY SAINTS

"I am Saint Elizabeth. 'I am Saint Veronica.'"

They are smiling.

"If We were to mention All of Our Names and Our Titles, it would be
some time before We would have the time with you to write What We want
you to hear from Us.

In the human creation of men, women and children, a Specific Gift
of Divine Love is instilled to give to this creation of human life
abilities, understanding, motivations and many things that many walk
through life enjoying, not caring what the title of what they are
involved in describes.

A Gift of Divine Love to the human way of living is a Gift of
Divine Love not fully understood. It is taken for granted, because it
is a practice in the living form, way and reasonability.

I know the Words are different than you are used to receiving, but
sometimes We Saints Here in the Heavens enjoy pointing out to you, yet
in the living state, how close We are in communication and in caring.

Children should be instructed in a manner and way that they can
perceive in their degree of mentality that human life is a Gift
Greater, because it is in close association to The Divine Creator of
All Things.

Today many individuals are celebrating special days, special
times; also, find that this day will be a day to remember by them, what
occurred and what gave them happiness for a period of time that they
will remember a long time.

Though the Words are different than you are used to hearing Us
speak, We find happiness in sharing times such as these.

You live in a time wherein there is much dissension mentally,
morally, physically, because in the human state so much is taken for
granted, or out of concept regarding its reality.

Many of Us are present here now, but We have come to awaken your
mentalities to look at human life in a deserving way, and that it has a
purpose for you to live in your daily manner of doing things, always
remembering that All of Heaven is aware of every move you make, every
word you speak.

Human life was created to be able to enjoy many things. As you
enjoy whatever it is that pleases you, do not forget, The Heavenly
Father designed you and gave you the Gifts that would make your life a
happy life, one to remember."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.