Old January 1st 06, 10:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Lenny

Default Zenith Transoceanic?

I had a 3000-1 when I was a kid and I'd like to purchase another one for use
and nostalgia.
Where's the best places to find em?
Anything I should look out for?
How much can I expect to pay for a pristine one?
I'm willing to sacrifice a bit on cosmetics as long as performance is top
notch.
Thanks all.
Lenny