Old January 2nd 06, 03:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
mike maghakian

Default this is radio mart amazing

check this out !!!!!

this week auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Yaesu-FRG-7-In-L...cmd ZViewItem

last week auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Yaesu-FRG-7-In-L...QQcmdZViewItem

if anyone had any doubts about person, looks at these two and still has
doubts about his sleeziness, I have to wonder about them !

Old January 2nd 06, 03:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
basfm6

Wow! That is low. He should have let it sell if the final legitimate bidding
was getting up in the high $200s. I may have to retract the halfway positive
things I said about him earlier...

Old January 2nd 06, 11:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Unrevealed Source

Not to mention that he always seems to get FRG-7s "in to stock as part of a
part exchange deal" and that they are always "the most perfect example of
this sought after rig your ever likely to find".

Also, "I have found the receiver a delight to work on, no components needed
replacing and the alignment was straight forward thanks to Yaesu's excellent
design." is a lie, implying that he actually aligned the radio. He doesn't.

And the fact that the original seller will usually be truthful about any
problems the radio might have, but those problems are mysteriously absent
from Radio-mart's listing, even though it is well known that he doesn't fix
anything. Does anyone know if he is even a radio tech?

"mike maghakian" wrote in message
I assume you are joking,

but if you are not...

you don't see anything wrong with two auctions with almost identical
write-ups saying that the particular receiver is "the best ever seen" for
TWO different units of the SAME model ?????? isn't there only ONE best
ever seen for an FRG-7 and he had TWO at the SAME time so couldn't only
ONE have been the BEST ???????????????

"Tom Holden" wrote in message
"mike maghakian" wrote in message
check this out !!!!!

this week auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Yaesu-FRG-7-In-L...cmd ZViewItem

last week auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Yaesu-FRG-7-In-L...QQcmdZViewItem

if anyone had any doubts about person, looks at these two and still has
doubts about his sleeziness, I have to wonder about them !

Mike, what is the sleaziness you are inferring from these ads? Are you
suggesting that he did not honour the sale of the first one as inferred
by basfm6 ? These could be two different radios -
the photographs are not identical. One is with the original manual, the
other without. Compare the colour of the feet - one is yellower - the
difference could be due to different colour balances in the images but it
might also be age or smoker effect.

Tom

Old January 2nd 06, 02:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sun, 1 Jan 2006 23:07:28 -0800, "mike maghakian"
wrote:

I assume you are joking,

but if you are not...

you don't see anything wrong with two auctions with almost identical
write-ups saying that the particular receiver is "the best ever seen" for
TWO different units of the SAME model ?????? isn't there only ONE best ever
seen for an FRG-7 and he had TWO at the SAME time so couldn't only ONE have
been the BEST ???????????????

Mike,
It appears that you are obsessing about Radio Mart and that is an
unhealthy position to put yourself in. Accept that this guy is going
to continue playing this game until he stops making money at it - and
also accept that your constant "Radio Mart Alerts" do little to cut
into his profit. I'm in no way saying you're wrong about Radio Mart,
just suggesting that it's taking up too much of your life - time that
could be spent in a more rewarding manner (family, friends, radio
etc).

Just a thought to make 2006 a happier year.
DXSavant
Old January 2nd 06, 09:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II

dxAce wrote:

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I don't think I'll be feeding the negative side of some people anymore.
They seem to feed on anger and hard feelings, creating animosity where
non existed before.

Have a fine New Year, Ace. All the best to you.

mike

Old January 2nd 06, 10:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I don't think I'll be feeding the negative side of some people anymore.
They seem to feed on anger and hard feelings, creating animosity where
non existed before.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Don't let the door hit you in your dumb Canucky ass on
the way out, 'tard.

LMFAO yet again at the snot nosed, very confused, shortwave poseur from beyond
the Maple Leaf Curtain.

Continue to tote.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old January 3rd 06, 02:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Unrevealed Source wrote:

Not to mention that he always seems to get FRG-7s "in to stock as part of a
part exchange deal" and that they are always "the most perfect example of
this sought after rig your ever likely to find".

Also, "I have found the receiver a delight to work on, no components needed
replacing and the alignment was straight forward thanks to Yaesu's excellent
design." is a lie, implying that he actually aligned the radio. He doesn't.

And the fact that the original seller will usually be truthful about any
problems the radio might have, but those problems are mysteriously absent
from Radio-mart's listing, even though it is well known that he doesn't fix
anything. Does anyone know if he is even a radio tech?

Not sure, but recently he said that he had an ICOM IC-7800, a pretty high priced amateur transceiver. I looked up his name on the QRZ data
base and it doesn't appear that he is licensed. That doesn't necessarily mean anything but an over $10,000 transceiver is a mighty high
priced SWL receiver!

But heck, he might simply have taken it in as part of a "part exchange deal", and will offer it up on eBay in a few days or weeks.

RM, always a source of humour.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old January 3rd 06, 02:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Billy Smith

Why don't you stuff a sock in it dumbass, obviously you dont have anything
else to converse about do you Burger Boy.

"dxAce" wrote in message

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Damn, your post is proof positive that you Canucks sure do see the
world through
different coloured glasses.

As DXSavant suggests, don't obsess, lighten
up, and enjoy the New Year.

I suggest you stuff a sock in it, dumbass.

LMFAO yet again at the snot nosed shortwave poseur behind the Maple Leaf
Curtain.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old January 3rd 06, 03:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon

"Tom Holden" wrote in message
"mike maghakian" wrote in message
check this out !!!!!

this week auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Yaesu-FRG-7-In-L...QQitemZ5849106
791QQcategoryZ4673QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

last week auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Yaesu-FRG-7-In-L...QQitemZ5845209
737QQcategoryZ4673QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZVie wItem

if anyone had any doubts about person, looks at these two and still has
doubts about his sleeziness, I have to wonder about them !

Mike, what is the sleaziness you are inferring from these ads? Are you
suggesting that he did not honour the sale of the first one as inferred by
basfm6 ? These could be two different radios - the
photographs are not identical. One is with the original manual, the other
without. Compare the colour of the feet - one is yellower - the difference
could be due to different colour balances in the images but it might also
be age or smoker effect.

The option plate on the back panel of the radio has screws in different
places indicating some option is installed in one and not the other
radio. Yes RM could have swapped stuff in and out of the radios as he
has been known to sell optional equipment separately for more money but
it is another indication the radios are not the same.

Maybe he is to busy to write another description or maybe he thought the
description was good and did not want to change it.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old January 3rd 06, 05:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bernie the Bignose

"mike maghakian" wrote in message
check this out !!!!!

Oh fiddle-dee-dee!

If you don't like this seller, why don't you just IGNORE him?

Did it ever occur to you that by giving him all this free
publicity in the newsgroups (..at you energy and time
+ effort I may add) you are actually perhaps helping him
by attracting more potential customers to his auction(s).

Publicity even when bad = free advertising = more $$$ in his pocket.