Old January 4th 06, 02:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Denley

Default ILG data updated Jan. 2

Sanjaya wrote:
I just ordered my new password. Last one took five hours to arrive,
but others got theirs in minutes.

Seconds, actually.

--
Brian Denley

Old January 4th 06, 07:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Panzer240

"Brian Denley" wrote in
:

Sanjaya wrote:
I just ordered my new password. Last one took five hours to arrive,
but others got theirs in minutes.

Seconds, actually.

what he said !!!! Pasword was there before I could start my email program
LOL.

--
Panzer

Old January 4th 06, 10:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Sanjaya

"Panzer240" wrote in message ...
"Brian Denley" wrote in
:

Sanjaya wrote:
I just ordered my new password. Last one took five hours to arrive,
but others got theirs in minutes.

Seconds, actually.

what he said !!!! Pasword was there before I could start my email program
LOL.

--
Panzer

14 hours for me this time... I submitted my request at 2 pm yesterday my time,
stayed online until 7 pm... no p/w. Got up this morning and logged on, there was
the p/w e-mail, time stamp said 4:09 a.m.