Old January 5th 06, 07:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Lenny

Default Grounding Rods??

Thanks cuhulin.
Doubtful that I'll strike oil though.
But if I do, you'll be the first one I call. : )
Lenny

wrote in message
You could buy an inexpensive plastic water pipe adapter (less than a
dollar)that has threads on one end of the adapter and a long (I think
they are sold in lenghts about ten feet long) rigid plastic water pipe
at a Home Depot store (or similar stores) and see if a plumbing shop
will glue the adapter onto the pipe for you.Screw the adapter onto a
water hose and turn on the water.That will make it easy to "predrill" a
hole in the ground for the metal grounding rod.Some plumbers use a
similar technique to "predrill" holes underneath sidewalks so they can
run wiring or metal pipes/tubing under sidewalks.Hey,if ya strike
oil,dont forget about me.
cuhulin

Antenna System Grounding Review Requested [email protected] Antenna 9 March 3rd 05 02:01 AM
Station Grounding ku4yp Antenna 32 September 10th 04 04:18 PM
Antenna mast grounding question Mike Ekholm Antenna 25 December 5th 03 07:26 AM
FS: Earth Rods and clamps MAS Equipment 0 August 26th 03 01:40 PM
FS: Earth Rods and clamps MAS Equipment 0 August 26th 03 01:40 PM