Old January 4th 06, 09:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Roald

Default Shortwave radio: Where to buy in San Francisco?

A friend of mine is temporarely stationed in San Francisco. I was
wondering where he can buy a shortwave radio for me, like the Eton E1.

Where in or around San Francisco I can direct him?

Greetings,

Roald
Old January 4th 06, 10:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
junius

Hi Roald,

The Eton E1 can be purchased at the Sharper Image.

http://www.google.com/local?hl=en&lr...sa=X&oi=localr

Also, Ham Radio Outlet has nearby locations in Oakland and Sunnyvale.

http://www.hamradio.com/web/stores.html

Junius

Old January 4th 06, 11:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

New Eton Radios.Too Pretty To Play? Hope Not. www.gizmodo.com
cuhulin