Old January 5th 06, 01:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Dave

Default Realistic DX-402 User Guide?

Can anyone tell me where I can find the above mentioned operation manual? I
have one, somewhere, but haven't got a clue where. Someone here once told
me where to find it on the web as an Acrobat document, but I can't find it
now.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dave

Old January 5th 06, 02:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Dave wrote:

Can anyone tell me where I can find the above mentioned operation manual? I
have one, somewhere, but haven't got a clue where. Someone here once told
me where to find it on the web as an Acrobat document, but I can't find it
now.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This should get you the

http://support.radioshack.com/suppor...nics/58868.htm

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old January 5th 06, 03:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Beloved Leader

Just in the spirit of adding another data point, I believe the DX-402
is also known as the Sangean ATS-505. Here's the RNW review.

http://www2.rnw.nl/rnw/en/features/m...rs/ats505.html

Old January 6th 06, 04:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Jay

Hi Dave,
Found a website that gave this adres:
http://209.145.176.7/~090/awh/bearcatting.html
I cant connect to it fore some reason

The site i found it on was :

http://monster-masher.home.att.net/radio.htm

This person has a manual so... contact them ?

Jay

Dave wrote:

Can anyone tell me where I can find the above mentioned operation
manual? I have one, somewhere, but haven't got a clue where.
Someone here once told me where to find it on the web as an Acrobat
document, but I can't find it now.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dave

Looking for Sony ICF-SW77 user guide Alf92 Shortwave 2 February 24th 05 02:40 PM
RadioShack "Realistic" DX-160 Receiver RHF Shortwave 2 January 6th 05 12:11 AM
Pro-43 User Guide Bob Scanner 2 April 21st 04 07:00 PM
help to reset realistic pro-43 Cousin IT Scanner 2 April 8th 04 08:49 PM
Ontario Unlisted Frequency Guide news.vif.com Shortwave 0 January 6th 04 10:57 AM