Old January 10th 06, 01:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
SOx

Default The difference between Mississippi and New Orleans after Katrina

The coast of Mississippi: leved

New Orleans: flooded

On 8 Jan 2006 07:48:09 -0800, "George" wrote:

Mississippi vs. New Orleans

Mississippi: We have a plan
New Orleans: We gots us a plan, too

Mississippi: We have trucks waiting on higher ground to move food, ect.
New Orleans: We gots our trucks parked, too. Just in 6 feets of water.

Mississippi. Police will be back on patrol as soon as we can move
around.
New Orleans: Cops loot Wal-Mart.

Mississippi: Home owners begin clearing debris by themselves.
New Orleans: Who's gonna clean up this mess?

Mississippi: It'll cost me some savings to rebuild, but . . .
New Orleans: Where's the damn government with the debit cards?

Mississippi: We are partners with FEMA, but it starts here first.
New Orleans: Damn FEMA, why wasn't they ready?

Mississippi: It was worse than I believed. I should have evacuated.
New Orleans: They didn't send nobody to gets me.

Mississippi: : Leaders: We have work to do, let's get started.
New Orleans: Leaders: Let's go to Las Vegas and party.

Mississippi: We made a few mistakes, but we learned.
New Orleans: It was ______ (fill in the blank) who was at fault.

And you wonder why Mississippi isn't getting the news coverage New
Orleans got? The media doesn't
want to see a state with it's act together or watch people work to
rebuild. Whining,
complaining and infighting. That's news, Baby!

Old January 10th 06, 06:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mississippi: We gots Dr.Ben Marble too.
Mississippi: We all pull together,we gots our act together.
Mississippi: We rebuilt after Hurricane Camille,we are rebuilding after
Hurricane Katrina too.
Mississippi: we dont need any stinking fema and Halliburton and KBR,we
can do it all ourselves alone.
Mississippi www.MagnoliaReport.com
cuhulin,in Jackson,Mississippi