Old January 15th 06, 03:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank

Default E-bay auction.....is it worth it?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Grundig-Satellit...QQcmdZViewItem

Old January 15th 06, 03:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brenda Ann

"Frank" wrote in message
m...
http://cgi.ebay.com/Grundig-Satellit...QQcmdZViewItem

I'm in no position to vouch for the value of the radio, but I do know that
Ulrich tends to get the prices he asks for his radios.

Old January 15th 06, 03:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank

I guess we will find out in 14 hours....

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

m...

Old January 15th 06, 03:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brenda Ann

"Frank" wrote in message
news
I guess we will find out in 14 hours....

If he doesn't get it this time, he'll just relist it till he does. He's got
a reputation for being the very best at refurbishing Grundig and other
German radios.

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

m...

Old January 15th 06, 05:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
rkhalona

Is this a 650? If so, what is the difference between a std. 650 and a
"final edition" one?
(I have asked the seller and await a response, but I hope someone here
might help)
Thanks!

RK

Old January 15th 06, 06:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

Default Something About - "Final Edition" Grundig Satellit 650 Radios

IIRC - The "Final Edition" Grundig Satellit 650 Radios were the
last 1000 Radios to come of the old Grundig Production Line
in Portugal and they were [Badged-Marked-Identified] on the
Front of the Radio as "Final Edition {Serial Number} XXXX".
http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ5852005792

Check-Out the Photos which show this "Final Edition"
Grundig Satellit 650 Radio to be Serial Number 572 of
the last 1000 ever made { The Best of the Best ? ? ? }
http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ5852005792

hope this helps ~ RHF