Old January 15th 06, 06:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
SeeingEyeDog

Default Guatemala - 4052.5 kHz

Heard on 15th Jan.
Guatemala - 4052.5 kHz, Radio Verdad, Chiquimula - 800Watts!
@0000Z Female in Spanish with music
....later...
@0501Z Male in English with music: "Beautiful Song" & "Lord, I'm Coming
Home"...

Receiver: Sony ICF-SW100
Antenna: Sony AN-LP1
Location: US upper-Midwest

Old January 16th 06, 05:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen

Nice catch!

You may wish to know, R. Chiquimula was eager and happy to QSL my
reception report in late 2004; if you have some decent details, shoot
him a report. I sent him a couple of bucks, which he said were not
necessary, but he kept them as charitable donations and sent me a
receipt for tax purposes :-) which I did not use, because I was unsure
that he was a registered non-profit in the US.

His full address is in Passport.

Bruce Jensen