Old January 22nd 06, 03:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default FCC COMPLAINT IN THE UNITED STATES AUSTRALIAN INDEPENDANT BROADCASTING NEWS

Office of the Bureau ChiefDonald Abelson, Bureau Chief Roderick
Porter, Deputy Bureau Chief Jacqueline M. Ponti, Associate Bureau Chief
Breck Blalock, Chief of Staff and Associate Bureau Chief Linda L.
Haller, Associate Bureau Chief John Giusti, Assistant Bureau Chief Tom
Sullivan, Assistant Bureau Chief for Management Richard Engelman, Chief
Engineer Gardner Foster, Legal Advisor Brad Lerner, Legal Advisor Jerry
Duvall, Chief Economist Staff Phone & E-Mail Directory
Name Telephone E-mail
Bureau Chief Staff
Abelson, Donald 202-418-0437

Dear Mr Abelson:

Federal Communications Commission
445 12th Street SW
Washington, DC 20554

Saturday, January 21, 2006

COMPLAINT: Complaints may be filed via:
· New Electronic Complaint Form FCC Form 475B
· U.S. Mail sent to:
FCC
Enforcement Bureau, Investigations and Hearings Division
445 12th Street, S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20554
· Electronic Mail at

· Toll Free: 1-888-CALL-FCC (1-888-225-5322)
· Fax: 1-866-418-0232

Arthur Stevens
Australian Independent Radio News
http://air-news.net
Phone: 0400 278 430
In USA (202) 470 2436
In Britain 0845 004 1278
Now on the following stations
Flow FM, Sth Australia & Yarra Ranges
Wagga's 101.9 Life FM, Wagga Wagga
99.9 SWR-FM, Western Sydney
98.5 2000FM, Sydney
88.9 Richmand Valley Radio, Coraki
4TTT Townsville, Queensland
94.7 The Pulse, Geelong
104.1 Territory FM, Darwin
92.1 2Hay FM, Hay
87.8 Wodonga Tafe Radio, Wodonga
1611 AM Pirate AM, Albany
1611 AM The Cow, Margaret River

In and about the Saturday, January 21, 2006 and prior about 5 days this
companies subsidiary,:Has violated

1. :fault element for a particular physical element may be intention,
knowledge, recklessness or negligence.
2. has intention with respect to a result if he or she means to bring
it about or is aware that it will occur in the ordinary course of
events cause me harm.
3. Is a person has knowledge of a circumstance or a result if he or
she is aware that it exists or will exist in the ordinary course of
events.
4. He is aware of a substantial risk that the circumstance exists or
will exist; and
(b) having regard to the circumstances known to him or her, it is
unjustifiable to take the risk.. A person is reckless with respect to
a result if: (a) he or she is aware of a substantial risk that the
result will occur; and (b) having regard to the circumstances known to
him or her, it is unjustifiable to take the risk.
5. He is negligent with respect to a physical element of an offence
if his or her conduct involves: (a) such a great falling short of the
standard of care that a reasonable person would exercise in the
circumstances; and
(b) such a high risk that the physical element exists.

I bring this matter to your urgent attention as this company is
jeopardizing the life of a minor and maliciously causing me irreparable
harm. I seek a prompt investigation into the matter.

INVESTIGATION ABSTRACT

I have a google site, a myspace site a tagworld site and an Ebay site
directed towards the location and reunification with my minor
Australian Child and her siblings in the United States.
To defray the costs of my upcoming litigation I have asked for
donations, where a concerted effort is being put in by the Australian
Government to continue to violate a Supreme Court order and Human
Rights Direction.

All the sites have and will continue to carry data on my child and I
have posted this data for her location.

There are costs to the Private Investigation firms projected.

This American Broadcasting Company has knowingly and maliciously
broadcast against me.

Stating that I am spamming for money from India. I have companies in
India.

They have broadcast other racial and slanderous things in this
broadcast.

I have given then them notice of litigation pending.

JUGVIR INDER SINGH

Prently

In care of Attorney H.G. Cunningham Stamford USA

In Care of Attorney P. Niroop India
Cc: Crime Commission