Old January 25th 06, 08:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

Default Is there a BC-344 cult?

I have one that's currently being used to keep a kick drom from
sliding across the garage floor.

Old January 25th 06, 08:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John S.

David wrote:
I have one that's currently being used to keep a kick drom from
sliding across the garage floor.

Cleaned out the remains of my Dad's shack and that was one among many
partial radios and other old parts that were just pitched in the
dumpster.

Old January 25th 06, 09:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

On 25 Jan 2006 12:11:58 -0800, "John S." wrote:

David wrote:
I have one that's currently being used to keep a kick drom from
sliding across the garage floor.

Cleaned out the remains of my Dad's shack and that was one among many
partial radios and other old parts that were just pitched in the
dumpster.

I'm curious about its performance. It only goes to 1500 but KSL is
about as high as I ever get.

Old January 25th 06, 09:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

ok,I will ask the dumb question,,, what is a BC-344?
cuhulin

Old January 25th 06, 10:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Carter, K8VT

wrote:
ok,I will ask the dumb question,,, what is a BC-344?
cuhulin

check devilfinder.com (as a guy named cuhulin likes to say) ;-)

Old January 25th 06, 10:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bob Miller

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 22:45:22 GMT, "Carter, K8VT"

ok,I will ask the dumb question,,, what is a BC-344?
cuhulin

check devilfinder.com (as a guy named cuhulin likes to say) ;-)

There was a BC348 cult. Is this related gear?

bob
k5qwg
Old January 26th 06, 05:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Mark Zenier

David wrote:
I have one that's currently being used to keep a kick drom from
sliding across the garage floor.

Cleaned out the remains of my Dad's shack and that was one among many
partial radios and other old parts that were just pitched in the
dumpster.

I'm curious about its performance. It only goes to 1500 but KSL is
about as high as I ever get.

Wow, man. Tripping out on LDS.

Mark Zenier

Old January 26th 06, 06:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Jack Schneider

The BC-344 is a frequency challenged BC-312/342 not much use for HF
duty. Not much of a cult item.
Jack

Old January 26th 06, 06:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Michael Graham said islam is an (I forget what he exactly said)
organization of terror.Look at what happened to him,although he told the
Truth on his radio talk show.He got fired.Yesterday,I read an article on
the internet about a public school is bending over backwards so a
Terriost muslim dude can pray in that school.Why can't American kids
have open Prayer in American public schools? When I went to public
school from 1946 through 1958,we had Bible Classes.
cuhulin