RadioBanter

-   -   for aussies (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/87202-aussies.html)

adam214 January 26th 06 02:38 PM

for aussies

Can anyone in Australia get radio canada international im just wondering.

[email protected] January 26th 06 04:22 PM

for aussies

If you/they have a good radio and antenna,I assume you/they can.In
fact,I almost know you/they can.I know of two women and one guy in
Oz,but the women aren't interested in Shortwave.Now,the guy,I am almost
certain he does Shortwave. www.jeepdraw.com Jon Rogers.
cuhulin

http://www.lookaboutusa.com/ January 27th 06 03:14 PM

for aussies

Clear and Strong in Sydney Australia

Mark Zenier January 27th 06 05:34 PM

for aussies

In article 1138288338.220330@teuthos, adam214 wrote:
Can anyone in Australia get radio canada international im just wondering.

Digging out an old schedule, (A-04), they were (a couple of years ago)
relayed from Korea (Kimjae), China (Xian), Singapore, and Japan (Yamata),
all in the same day.

Mark Zenier

[email protected] January 27th 06 05:59 PM

for aussies

I sort of know a married couple in the Sydney,Australia area via
emailing.He owns his own construction business,she part times works
selling tickets at a sports stadium.Very,very nice people,they are.She
is originally from Kansas.She once told me them dogs run around (I own a
Blue Heeler Australian Cattle Dog www.cattledog.com (or more
properly,she owns me,my doggy does) everywhere over there.
cuhulin

adam214 January 28th 06 03:34 AM

for aussies

adam214 wrote:
Can anyone in Australia get radio canada international im just wondering.

Due to the conditions the reception was poor but i could get it.Tonight
i should be able to get it.

John Kecskes January 28th 06 11:26 AM

for aussies

On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 01:08:16 +1030, adam214 wrote:

Can anyone in Australia get radio canada international im just wondering.

I have not listened to RCI recently, but when I did had no trouble listening to
it at 4/4/4/4/4,
Kenwood R - 5000
Alpha/Delta DX Antenna
cheers, john

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0604-4, 27/01/2006
Tested on: 28/01/2006 10:26:20 PM