Old January 26th 06, 02:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
adam214

Default for aussies

Can anyone in Australia get radio canada international im just wondering.
Old January 26th 06, 04:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

If you/they have a good radio and antenna,I assume you/they can.In
fact,I almost know you/they can.I know of two women and one guy in
Oz,but the women aren't interested in Shortwave.Now,the guy,I am almost
certain he does Shortwave. www.jeepdraw.com Jon Rogers.
cuhulin

Old January 27th 06, 03:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
http://www.lookaboutusa.com/

Clear and Strong in Sydney Australia

Old January 27th 06, 05:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Mark Zenier

In article 1138288338.220330@teuthos, adam214 wrote:
Can anyone in Australia get radio canada international im just wondering.

Digging out an old schedule, (A-04), they were (a couple of years ago)
relayed from Korea (Kimjae), China (Xian), Singapore, and Japan (Yamata),
all in the same day.

Mark Zenier

Old January 27th 06, 05:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I sort of know a married couple in the Sydney,Australia area via
emailing.He owns his own construction business,she part times works
selling tickets at a sports stadium.Very,very nice people,they are.She
is originally from Kansas.She once told me them dogs run around (I own a
Blue Heeler Australian Cattle Dog www.cattledog.com (or more
properly,she owns me,my doggy does) everywhere over there.
cuhulin

Old January 28th 06, 03:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
adam214

adam214 wrote:
Can anyone in Australia get radio canada international im just wondering.

Due to the conditions the reception was poor but i could get it.Tonight
i should be able to get it.
Old January 28th 06, 11:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Kecskes

On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 01:08:16 +1030, adam214 wrote:

Can anyone in Australia get radio canada international im just wondering.

I have not listened to RCI recently, but when I did had no trouble listening to
it at 4/4/4/4/4,
Kenwood R - 5000
Alpha/Delta DX Antenna
cheers, john

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0604-4, 27/01/2006
Tested on: 28/01/2006 10:26:20 PM