Old January 28th 06, 04:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default dxworld

http://dxworld.com/swlmarks.html

I just finished watching The Patriot,Mel Gibson movie on Radio
tv,starting now,Windtalkers,TNT Radio tv channel.May I remind y'all?
google.com Watkins Johnson Radios.It is my itty bitty opinion,Watkins
Johnson Radios blow all of the other Radios out of the water.
www.yall.com
cuhulin

Old January 28th 06, 05:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dk

thanks for the info... I can't wait till your computer dies and you
can't find a replacement at Goodwill for 3 or 4 dollars down there in
the south which you love so much - Then you won't plague/bless this
list with your nonsense that everyone hates/loves.

Oh yeah, thanks for the great link - lots of good info there (being
serious here, not sarcastic)!

dk
www.pbase.com/kilen

Old January 28th 06, 05:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dk

Just to clarify, I was talking about this link
http://dxworld.com/swlmarks.html not this one http://www.yall.com/

Old January 28th 06, 05:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II

dk wrote:

Just to clarify, I was talking about this link
http://dxworld.com/swlmarks.html not this one http://www.yall.com/

It was understood., but can't blame you for making sure. We can't all be
as eclectic as the Jackson wunderkind.

mike
Old January 28th 06, 06:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Po old me,born and raised in the old South.I lived in
Martinsville,Indiana in 1947 and Bozeman,Montana in 1956 and
Salina,Kansas in 1957 and Scott Air Force Base,Illinois and SL 60 near
Pacific,Missouri (U.S.Army,ARADCOM,Nike Hecules nuclear Missiles) in
1963.Ohhhh woe is me,I am Southern born and raised,,,, Ohhhh woe is me.I
never knock the North,I like the places I lived up North.I am not
anti-American,I love all of America.
Ohhhhhhh,,,,, woe is me,,,,,,,,,
cuhulin

Old January 28th 06, 06:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Is there some sort of "magic" if people are born/raised up North that
makes them so smart? Maybe I should have been born/raised up North,eh? I
am having me such a whopping good belly laugh right now,I am fixin to
cut the light and get me beauty sleep.Move over,Blueberry doggy,you can
laugh yourself to sleep with me.
cuhulin

Old January 28th 06, 07:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

That MORON (he and George Noory are both MORONS,they look just like
MORONS too) Art Bell once said he will sell us a time machine,or the
plans to build a time machine.I am going to buy a time machine and go
back in the past a few minutes before 3:30 in the afternoon,November
5,1941 just before I was born in that big old house in
Carthage,Mississippi www.thecarthaginian.com and get meself reborn
up North somewhere.Maybe then,y'all might quit picking on me because I
am a dumb old Southern boy.Haw Haw Haw!
cuhulin

Old January 28th 06, 07:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.yall.com
cuhulin

Old January 28th 06, 08:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
LanMaster

cuhulin,

You've been spewing your malicious crap for years, when are you going
to quit? Everything that you say is offensive to someone and you seem
to have this complete negative attitude on life. Why don't you just
quit and sell, your computer, save your poor keyboard for it's $1
resale value and just go get a friggin budget labotomy. You'll never
clue in and just don't even fit in to any forum. Maybe you could log in
to rec.idiot.cuhulin and get your own audience.

You are a friggin complete moron and everything you type either doesn't
make sense, or you just don't understand what you are typing. Even
worse, maybe you don't care. I have seen you end more forums by saying
something stupid than anyone else on the internet.

I don't get where you come from, insulting people, insulting companies
who could sue the hell out of you, insulting everything. Your negative
attitude, the posts you write, the entire nature of everything your
brain "farts out" is always less than desirable. Where do you get off?
Do you live in a box? Do you just envy anyone who does anything
positive? Do you also know, that you and a couple of other people in
this group have posted stuff so negative in this group, that you have
driven off many quality members. What kind of a backwoods redneck are
you?

You're a complete moron and 99% of the members in this group wish you
would go breathe deeply into a plastic bag! People like you should have
to pass a written and verbal test to buy a computer and get a sense of
realism. Not to mention you use WebTV.. Why don't you go back to fixing
golfcarts and stay the F#$k off the forums and go spray paint the walls
where you live to get publicity. The internet has had enough of your
crap.

Kindest Regards,

- A long time user and reader of all the posts -

Old January 28th 06, 02:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
James Douglas

dk wrote:
thanks for the info... I can't wait till your computer dies and you
can't find a replacement at Goodwill for 3 or 4 dollars down there in
the south which you love so much - Then you won't plague/bless this
list with your nonsense that everyone hates/loves.

Oh yeah, thanks for the great link - lots of good info there (being
serious here, not sarcastic)!

dk
www.pbase.com/kilen

When, and if it dies I will send to him a nice replacement with a years
subsciption to whatever provider he needs. This guy is part of the good
and prefer his stuff to tons of other 3rd grade stuff..................

Keep going on cul dude!