Old January 28th 06, 12:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Default dxworld

wrote:

LanMaster wrote:
cuhulin,

You've been spewing your malicious crap for years, when are you going
to quit? Everything that you say is offensive to someone and you seem
to have this complete negative attitude on life. Why don't you just
quit and sell, your computer, save your poor keyboard for it's $1
resale value and just go get a friggin budget labotomy. You'll never
clue in and just don't even fit in to any forum. Maybe you could log in
to rec.idiot.cuhulin and get your own audience.

You are a friggin complete moron and everything you type either doesn't
make sense, or you just don't understand what you are typing. Even
worse, maybe you don't care. I have seen you end more forums by saying
something stupid than anyone else on the internet.

I don't get where you come from, insulting people, insulting companies
who could sue the hell out of you, insulting everything. Your negative
attitude, the posts you write, the entire nature of everything your
brain "farts out" is always less than desirable. Where do you get off?
Do you live in a box? Do you just envy anyone who does anything
positive? Do you also know, that you and a couple of other people in
this group have posted stuff so negative in this group, that you have
driven off many quality members. What kind of a backwoods redneck are
you?

You're a complete moron and 99% of the members in this group wish you
would go breathe deeply into a plastic bag! People like you should have
to pass a written and verbal test to buy a computer and get a sense of
realism. Not to mention you use WebTV.. Why don't you go back to fixing
golfcarts and stay the F#$k off the forums and go spray paint the walls
where you live to get publicity. The internet has had enough of your
crap.

Kindest Regards,

- A long time user and reader of all the posts -

I've always thought cuhulin might really be George W. Bush, Drunk at
the Keyboard..

That simply shows that you're even more screwed up than many of us first
thought.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old January 28th 06, 01:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 07:16:07 -0500, dxAce
wrote:

I've always thought cuhulin might really be George W. Bush, Drunk at
the Keyboard..

That simply shows that you're even more screwed up than many of us first
thought.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Ace thinks he's George Bush, drunk in the steel embrace of Jeffy
Gannon.

Old January 28th 06, 01:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

wrote:

I've always thought cuhulin might really be George W. Bush, Drunk at
the Keyboard..

That simply shows that you're even more screwed up than many of us first
thought.

Ace thinks he's George Bush, drunk in the steel embrace of Jeffy
Gannon.

We already know you're screwed up, 'tard boy, so pipe down.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old January 28th 06, 02:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
James Douglas

dk wrote:
thanks for the info... I can't wait till your computer dies and you
can't find a replacement at Goodwill for 3 or 4 dollars down there in
the south which you love so much - Then you won't plague/bless this
list with your nonsense that everyone hates/loves.

Oh yeah, thanks for the great link - lots of good info there (being
serious here, not sarcastic)!

dk
www.pbase.com/kilen

When, and if it dies I will send to him a nice replacement with a years
subsciption to whatever provider he needs. This guy is part of the good
and prefer his stuff to tons of other 3rd grade stuff..................

Keep going on cul dude!
Old January 29th 06, 04:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Cuhulin, You churning up the yuppie scum agin'? What's the matter with
Webtv? Those things never wear out.

Old January 29th 06, 07:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Some people who dont use webtv dont realize there are many people who
use both webtv and computers,I use both.There are webtv computer help
news groups for people who use webtv and computers.Some elderly people
use webtv only because they only want to do some surfing and keep up
with friends and relatives and perhaps use a digital camera to send
photos and do emailing,they dont want to have to put up with computer
viruses and the hassels of maintaining computers.There are advantages
with computers and webtv.Some webtv units date back to when webtv first
became available and those old webtv units/set top boxes are still
working just as good as new.(there is a little fuse inside webtv units
that looks like those round glass auto fuses),usually replacing that
little fuse gets them back in working order again) Some people gripe
about some people who pay a lot of money for radios at ebay,I never
gripe about that,it is their money and they are free to spend their
money in any way they wish.People are free to make their own choices.
cuhulin