Old January 30th 06, 12:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Robert11

Default Radio-Mart: Opinion On ?

Hello:

Any opinions or thoughts on this "Radio-Mart" place in western N.Y. ?

Reputable, etc. ?

B.

Old January 30th 06, 02:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John S.

Robert11 wrote:
Hello:

Any opinions or thoughts on this "Radio-Mart" place in western N.Y. ?

Reputable, etc. ?

B.

Go get a large cup of coffee, search this forum for that guys name and
settle back for many hours of reading pleasure. You will find that
this forum is split into three groups:

Group 1 feels he is a crook that buys as much as he sells on Ebay and
misdescribes his radios.

Group 2 feels he is a high volume seller that buys as much as he sells
on Ebay and probably describes his radios as accurately as most other
sellers of radios.

Group 3 doesn't really know or care about his credentials as a seller.

Groups 1 and 2 are both relatively small, while group 3 is the majority
of people on this forum.

Old January 30th 06, 03:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Jim Hackett

An UN-BIASED opinion on the Usenet???
What is this world coming to???
LOL No doubt it WILL turn into a flame-fest in no time...

"John S." wrote in message
oups.com...

Old January 30th 06, 03:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I guess I would be in Group 3.The guy is doing his thing,buying and
selling and wheeling and dealing.
cuhulin

Old January 30th 06, 05:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Robert11 wrote:
Hello:

Any opinions or thoughts on this "Radio-Mart" place in western N.Y. ?

Reputable, etc. ?

B.

Everybody seems to have missed this one completely......Read it again,
Radio-Mart in "Western N.Y." Not Kentucky!

I don't have a clue as to the reputation of the N.Y. Radio-Mart. If you
are planning to buy from him, check his feedback.

Les Locklear
Gulfport, Ms.

Old January 30th 06, 07:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

A bunch of months ago,I thought someone said Radio-mart is in
Kentucky,but what do I know.Maybe long ago,there used to be a Radio-Mart
store that sold nothing but radios somewhere in America by the name of
Radio-Mart.You know,sort of like
Furnture-Mart,Car-Mart,Appliance-Mart,TV-Mart,Food-Mart.There used to be
lots of different kinds of stores that had the Mart name as part of the
stores names.Of course there is Spatula City,advertisement I used to
hear on my radio years ago.
cuhulin