RadioBanter

-   -   Free Satellite Radios at CompUSA (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/87710-free-satellite-radios-compusa.html)

David February 2nd 06 05:57 PM

Free Satellite Radios at CompUSA

While supplies last.

[email protected] February 2nd 06 06:23 PM

Free Satellite Radios at CompUSA

There is a CompUSA store wayyyyy up North just across County Line
Road,from Jackson in Ridgeland,Mississippi.Tony Jones at that CompUSA
store is a sharp kat,when it comes to computers.He does computer lessons
a couple of times each week too.
cuhulin

[email protected] February 2nd 06 06:58 PM

Free Satellite Radios at CompUSA

David wrote:
While supplies last

Ah, but wait...I'm pretty sure satellite radio requires a subscription.

There goes that idea.

..

J. Fowler February 2nd 06 07:08 PM

wrote:
David wrote:

While supplies last

Ah, but wait...I'm pretty sure satellite radio requires a subscription.

There goes that idea.

And Free Radio requires listening to 20 mins of commercials, yammering
djs and stale playlists. There is a reason people are willing to pay for
the service. Its simply better and worth the $0.40 or so cents a day.

J February 2nd 06 07:17 PM

Free Satellite Radios at CompUSA

So does satellite tv and you can sometimes get their hardware for free too.
What's your point?

wrote in message
oups.com...

.

[email protected] February 2nd 06 07:23 PM

Free Satellite Radios at CompUSA

If you don't want to hear the DJ yammer, change the station.

Problem solved.

[email protected] February 2nd 06 07:24 PM

Free Satellite Radios at CompUSA

My point is the one you were just kind enough to repeat for me. Thank
you, oh redundant one.

[email protected] February 2nd 06 07:45 PM

Free Satellite Radios at CompUSA

There is a reason my arm/hand is so highly trained to reach over and
shut OFF commercials on radio and shut OFF commercials on tv.I am faster
than greased owl s... at shutting OFF commercials.
cuhulin

J February 2nd 06 08:05 PM

Free Satellite Radios at CompUSA

So I guess you make do with 7 channels of tv and maybe a dozen radio
stations. How boring.

oups.com...

J. Fowler February 2nd 06 08:07 PM

wrote:
If you don't want to hear the DJ yammer, change the station.

My biggest problem with satellite radio is choosing between the 150+
channels when i want to listen to something else.