Old February 2nd 06, 05:57 PM posted to alt.radio.satellite,rec.radio.shortwave
David

Default Free Satellite Radios at CompUSA

While supplies last.

Old February 2nd 06, 06:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

There is a CompUSA store wayyyyy up North just across County Line
Road,from Jackson in Ridgeland,Mississippi.Tony Jones at that CompUSA
store is a sharp kat,when it comes to computers.He does computer lessons
a couple of times each week too.
cuhulin

Old February 2nd 06, 06:58 PM posted to alt.radio.satellite,rec.radio.shortwave

David wrote:
While supplies last

Ah, but wait...I'm pretty sure satellite radio requires a subscription.

There goes that idea.

..

Old February 2nd 06, 07:17 PM posted to alt.radio.satellite,rec.radio.shortwave

So does satellite tv and you can sometimes get their hardware for free too.
What's your point?

wrote in message
oups.com...

.

Old February 2nd 06, 07:23 PM posted to alt.radio.satellite,rec.radio.shortwave

If you don't want to hear the DJ yammer, change the station.

Problem solved.

Old February 2nd 06, 07:24 PM posted to alt.radio.satellite,rec.radio.shortwave

My point is the one you were just kind enough to repeat for me. Thank
you, oh redundant one.

Old February 2nd 06, 07:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

There is a reason my arm/hand is so highly trained to reach over and
shut OFF commercials on radio and shut OFF commercials on tv.I am faster
than greased owl s... at shutting OFF commercials.
cuhulin

Old February 2nd 06, 08:05 PM posted to alt.radio.satellite,rec.radio.shortwave

So I guess you make do with 7 channels of tv and maybe a dozen radio
stations. How boring.

oups.com...

Old February 2nd 06, 08:07 PM posted to alt.radio.satellite,rec.radio.shortwave
J. Fowler

wrote:
If you don't want to hear the DJ yammer, change the station.

My biggest problem with satellite radio is choosing between the 150+
channels when i want to listen to something else.

FREE DISH NETWORK SATELLITE SYSTEM [email protected] Antenna 0 June 17th 05 05:50 PM
Radio Free Association of America Radio Free Colorado Scanner 0 November 28th 04 11:30 PM
small 76cm dish antenna with free to air satellite programs. Setup help needed private person Antenna 0 March 4th 04 09:00 PM
New ARRL Proposal N2EY Policy 331 March 4th 04 12:02 AM
MILITARY USES FRS RADIOS IN BOSNIA john private smith Swap 14 December 9th 03 02:50 PM